Surprises and shockers @ banquet

Dirt Ripper

One shocker is already posted. What was the other news from the belle-clair banquet.

I know this isn't what you are looking for, but "Rainbowood" won best appearing Sportsman for Belleville.

That is shocking enough for me!!!!:D :D ;) :eek: :D

I would have to agree with Chewin on smallwood's car. I would have to say that Lonnie Casey had that wrapped up. I do agree however with Crhis Sale being most improved, he had a great year.

Well, there are no surprises or shockers here, but these are the 5 Late Model special events at I-55 Raceway this season!!

Note the date change on the Summer Nationals to July 3rd..

June 5, 2004 - Tri-Track Challenge - U.M.P. Late Model Special
June 16, 2004 - U.M.P. Challenge of Champions & Winged Sprints (Ken Schrader & Guest)
July 3, 2004 - U.M.P. Summer Nationals
September 18, 2004 - Pepsi Nationals
October 2, 2004 - U.M.P. Challenge of Champions Extravaganza

BEST APPEARING CAR

WAS THERE AN AWARD FOR BEST APPEARING SPORTSMAN AT I-55?
AND IF SO, WHO WON THAT? ALSO, CONGRATS TO CHRIS SALE,
YOU REALLY RACED YOUR A** OF LAST SEASON.

I just have a question for Chewin.... Whos table were you sitting at last night for over two hours? lol... :)
Vanessa

Some people just were not paying attention.

Paul Bauman won $2,000 in the Contingency Connection year end drawing.

I can sing but I can't polka!

Pitdrifter is coming out with a sportsman car.

Dean Hoffman's mom hit me. Twice!

Bob Geaschel, 63 yrs. young, has a modified and plans to race this season at Belle Clair.

At 66, Donnie Klein will be back this season in a LM. The December '03 vintage of "Klein Wine" was excellent. The neat part about their wine is that it continues to ferment after you drink it.

Coy Prince is talking about putting the band(pit crew) back together. Larry said Coy told him it was something about being on a mission from God.

Mark Stanfill has a modified and plans to race it!

Vicki's zipper broke!

At 11:50 PM the Ponder boys were still being good.

After thre banquet, I was second in line at the Collinsville White Castle!

TTG/MM

Rumor has it that a few drivers are leaving highland and going to Belleville, Someone said Aaron Melton #441 has a sportsman and is planing on racing there. Also Danny Hessenauer #66 in the pure stocks will be there. Any truth to this?

Hey there thanks Chewin......... Amy says thanks for the dance:D :D ...... I guess some just can't realize when another is being sarcastic. O'well though i will be back next year with yet another kick ***** lookin car and will defend this award. Thanks to Vinyl Visions too for the great lettering. Although alot of it was Paint also:eek: :eek: :D .......Thanks again everyone and we will see you at the track this year.

Tom

I don't know about those particular Highland drivers, but I know that Bobby Martintoni plans on leaving...just where to is still up in the air as far as I know. (can't spill all the beans just yet ;) :p )

Hey Bittle89... I don't remember where I was sittin for those last few hours....and you dont need to remind me!!! ;)

Hey Tommy...tell Amy that she owes me 5 bucks for that dance...she just can pay me at her bachorlette party.

suprised

I was surprised that the wannabees weren't mentioned for best appearing car. I just knew I'd have that onr wrapped up. Ha-Ha
I had a great time and wanted to thank everyone there for the night. Next year I hope to be getting one of those trophies, as Arnold would say "I'll be back"

I remember where you was sittin Chewin!!!!! It's okay you were being some what good!!!! LOL!!!! It was Good seeing you!!!! Is it March yet ???? I miss my racing buddies!!!! :(

?????

Was you drinking my whiskey hound dog???? Maybe I should have drank what you did!!!! I was not on the tables. They won't hold me up!!! As a matter of fact I behaved myself!!! :(
I tried real hard to be bad but some people did not want to play!!!! :eek: I did go off the deep end and walk around with you terrorizing the fine folks.... :D And you will all be surprised Hound Dog behaved also!!!! Outside of drinking my whiskey and hallucinating ......:rolleyes: I had a GREAT Time!!! :)

Hound Dog

By the way that wasn't whiskey in that flask looking thingie it was 40 dollars an ounce perfume. No wonder you thought I was on the tables!!!! :eek: And ya'll thought racing fuel was expensive!!! LOL!!!!

dirt gir

What a surprise dirl girl was chase around lookin for her man !!!! WHAT A CHANGE THAT IS .Normaly he shaking his head at her.
dirtgirl where you over at jenkins table drinking out of the mason jar!!!
That what i like about you your always have fun !!!!

Back