Sweet Corn Watermelon Race at Belle Rive August 12th

pbracing

The Sweetcorn and Watermelon race will be on Sunday Aug 12th. Gates open at 10:00 a.m. with open hotlaps at 12:00 and racing at 1:30 .
$15.00 entry fee
$8.00 pit pass
$3.00 gate fee
there will be a payout of 80% to half the class. The 3.00 gate fee will get you in the stands or in the pits, your preference. Come on out and support Belle Rive Speedway on Sunday. For more info contact Phil Hopkins at 618-756-2778 Thanks

directions

Take I-64 east, go past Mt Vernon, stay on I-64 to Bellerive /Bluford exit. Make a right (south) about a mile down make a left ( only road ), go under railroad tressle, make next left, Track will be on the right. Can't miss it.

Mapquest---
9949 markham ln
Belle Rive, Il

I-64 Exit 88, go south to the 1st road(1/2 mi or so) turn left, 3/4 mi down turn left again. Big red building in the middle of a field. 1/10th mi, d shaped oval, no tire rule, just a good old fashioned family track. Concessions available at track.

So you just add 20 pounds and you can run a stock non restricted animal against a gold plate flat head? Sounds like a deal to me :rolleyes:

I have a brand new 12'x12' Easy-Up canopy for sale for any one who wants to stay out of the hot sunlight. See me at the track

racing

Hey, it was nice to see some new faces at Bellerive for the scw race. It was Hot and dusty, but good racing. Thanks to all the drivers that came for the Jr class. 11 JR drivers, congrats to Graden Lovelace on his win with his ANIMAL ( lol ) just giving you a hard time. Come back with your flathead, Maybe we can shuffle you to the rear.
Sorry you all had to see the #10 throw one of his temper tantrums after he got black flagged. He's not used to losing races. But all in all it was good racing. It was HOT HOT HOT. Guys come back when it's cooler. Thanks Rich for letting us use your canopy. I'll give you some money next time I see you for wear and tear and rental fee. Thanks again for all the flaggers Tracy, Rich and Phil and all the racers.

Phil and Jean bought the canopy for $100 plus tax. Had it there for $108. Would have been there sooner, but stopped to help some one from Alabama with a flat tire on 64 by Nashville. I didn't get there until 12:30. I may be able to get another one at that price if you want it, but will need to know quickly, then try to make the deal.

Scott, the bag must have been tearing already, because I dont think Brian ripped it, as it has been sitting in the garage for soom time. Glad I could be of service to you

Back