SYMPATHY, AUG 3RD, 2014 TOM FRASHER PASSED AWAY AT THE AGE OF 78.

TOM WAS A LIFELONG RESIDENT OF JEEFERSON CITY AND HIT THE LOCAL RACING CIRCUITS AT CAPITAL SPEEDWAY, LAKE OZARK SPEEDWAY, CALLAWAY RACEWAY AND MANY MORE DURING HIS RACING. FOR 50+ YEARS HE WAS A STOCK CAR DRIVER AND VERY SUCCESSFUL WINNING MANY CHAMPIONSHIP TITLES. VISITATION IS AUG 8TH AT "FREEMAN MORTUARY, 915 MADISON STREET, JEFFERSON CITY, MO AND MEMORAIL SERVICE AT FRIEDEN'S UNITED CHURCH OF CHRIST IN BRAZITO, MO.ON SATURDAY AT 2 PM AUGUST 9TH, 2014

belive it or not I knew tom and his brother bobby--I raced with them at capital speedway and woodies in calafonia mo..I think tom ran a stock car and bobby a super mod like I ran.............................god bless a fellow racer

I knew Tommy for the better part of 40 years he was a Great Guy and 1 tough competitor! I remember when he & Jack had those Ramblurrrrrrrs, man did they thunder!! He always brought Homemade Fried Chicken to Sedalia every year. Looked forward to that!!! Gonna miss him & his uncanny way of telling stories!!

R.I.P. Tommy

Kevin, Tammy & the Boys

Tom was a grand old man of racing. I loved his stories, often about Revin and Terry Ghallaher from Quincy. He was a Latemodel guy all the way once the stock cars became latemodels. That's how long he raced. He will be missed by so many that knew him.

I was able to start my late model racing career when Tom was driving for Ron Dye of Holts Summit. Tom had decided he was ready to slow down some and Ron asked me to fill in. Tom was a great role model and offered a lot of great advice from years of experience. Tom always had kind words to say and treated other racers with great respect. RIP Tom.

Darin Walker

Back