Sympathy to Chetta Family

wandak

The mother of Joe Chetta passed awayover the weekend. The visitation is on Tuesday evening at Ziegenhein Funeral Home from 3-9 p.m. The funeral will be Wednesday morning.
The Chetta Family has been involved in local Midget Racing since the 60's. Joe and Linda Chetta are currently the Chaplains to the POWRi Midget Group. Our sympathies and prayers are with the Chetta family. Wanda Knepper

My deepest sympathy to Joe & Linda for there loss. Wanda what two of the Ziegenhein S county or the one on Gravoise? John Heitman

We are so sorry to hear of their loss. The Chetta's are great people and we will pray for them through this tough time.

I'm sorry. I didn't know there was more than one. The address is 4930 Lemay Ferry Rd.
While I am at it there is more sad news. Frank Anderson, Brett Anderson's grandfather and owner of Bedrock Raceway passed away Sunday. Visitation is Wednesday from 4-8 p.m. at Renner Funeral Home on N. Illinois St. in Belleville. Funeral Thursday at 11 a.m. at the Funeral Home. Please keep the family in your thoughts and prayers. Wanda

Our deepest sympathies go out to the Chettas and Andersons during this difficult time.

The Schaefers
Mark ,Linda ,and Casey

Back