Take it to PM's

t.nie

Patience Tester
You know, this isnt the only site I post on, and the one thing I notice about some other sites is simply this. When it gets ugly, and people are just using the Discussion forums to carry on their own personal arguments, they are politely asked by the moderator to "take it to PM's." If they dont, then their accounts are removed. This does not just happen occasionally, it happens every time the 'conversation/debate' turns into personal insults or argument.

If a user registers again, and continues in the same vein, then they are removed. Again. It's like training the dog, you just keep at it until the dog doesnt crap on the floor any more. I think that is what we need here, some house training. Dont crap on the site if you want to stay, meaning, dont use the open forums to pursue your own personal arguement with another member, use the PM system. Or risk being removed all together. It seems to work at keeping the bickering down to a minimum, at least in my experience.

So how about it? If you want to argue, leave the DISCUSSION forum to the other users who would like to talk about their favorite sport, and use the PM system to argue away. I think thats fair, dont you?

Back