TCS b-mods

JoshtheJet90

Can Kevin or someone tell us if Tri City is still having b-mods as a support class like the did last year for the Crate championship in October? They were on the schedule but now I don't see it. Last year they drew 28 cars for 400 to win and put on a good show. With Montgomery, Highland, Fulton, Farmington, and Doe Run all running b-mods in the area this season I don't see why TCS couldn't pull 40+ b-mods. All those tracks end their season before October so adding b mods at TCS or pevely for a night would bring in a TON of cars, I guarantee it. So could Revin or someone confirm whether or not they're running b's any this year? Myself and a lot of other guys are planning on making the trip whenever it is. Thanks

kevin has said b mods were scheduled to run twice but do see they have taken them off schedule for oct 13

What kind of b mods? Real b mods with 3 link or the same they've been running? A ump Modified on a 2bbl?

Based off of the car count they got last year and all of the different track rules in the area i think the open type rules will bring in the most cars. Steel motor with flat tappet cam, 500 gauge legal carb, open suspension. Would just like to know if they're gonna have them, because us and many others we know are planning on making the haul!

Back