tcs factory stocks?

finalride_43

gonna make a comeback
anyone know the outcome of the #8 from last sunday? Is he allowed back? Just courious if i should count his points or not

No I Did Not Get Kicked Out So You Can Count My Points, Talk Like That Can Make Bad Things Happen Out There Bud.

If Anybody Else Like 2x Or Sir Quick Has A Problem With Me See Me At T.c.y.or Leave Message Here Cause Youall Like Chating Behind My Back Right?d.p Driver Of #8 Factory Stock.

Dave...this is Josh...I lost your # last year so I could not call you...I was just asking a simple question about the outcome of the bs that YOU started. This is a public forum...not quite behind your back...We have been racing together for 4 years now, no reason to start acting like an *** now. No one has tried...on this post...to say anything about you other than what happened last sunday that should have never. Wasn't to long ago Dave I remember the same thing happening to you in Highland...remember??? Not sure what happened to you but its not cool. Running around the pits like a moran trying to kick everyones *** that came close to you...You yourself know that when people act ignorant...its no longer fun...Dave, from a freind of 4 years now...chill out, and lets go racing.

Josh Porch #43

I Am Not Acting Like An A** 43every Time I See You U Got Something Smart To Say.also When Your Junk Broke Last Year You Didn"t Even Come Watch The Rest Of Us Run.

I Am Not Acting Like An A** 43every Time I See You U Got Something Smart To Say.also When Your Junk Broke Last Year You Didn"t Even Come Watch The Rest Of Us Run.

2x Our Last Nite Out During The Feature I Was Passing You Clean You Cut Up In To Me And You Know You Did. But I Won't Argue About It. See You Boy's Sunday.

well mr 8 boy suht your mouth prove what you are made of on the track im not talking about running everybody in the wall just race race like everybody else does clean its not a crash derby its a race you are up in the top five in pionts just race go and have fun

dam 8 i dont even no u but it sounds like 2 me u meed a racing adj if i come to the tracks u run u better run me clean or we both will be barred i dont put uo with no sh-- because if u come after me or my daughter you wont like it an im a nice guy till u piss me off

David Pulley, how are you? This is Aaron Wood. Yes, I have a name. For future reference you can use it, and not 2x. That # is not present on my birth certificate, my drivers license or my social security card either. I can see that this forum is begining to get about as ignorant as the actions on and off the racetrack at Tri-City these last few weeks. I'm not really sure what you are suggesting about my car starting up front every night. I guess you think I never have to race anybody, but that falls right in line with the rest of the nonsense that has been spewing from your mouth. You obviously are not picking up on the point that myself and numerous others are trying to make. Guess you don't check your private messages either? Whatever the case is, I'm signing off. -Aaron Wood.

Big Head I Don,t Think I Mentioned You But If You Can Keep Up With Me I Just Might Swap Paint With You. Thats Only If You Can Keep Up Ha Ha.

You People On This Site Are The Ones Calling Me A Rough Driver.but I Have Yet To Here From The Rest Of You.probblywont Though.

Yes I Check My Private Messages Aaron. I Know The Point Your Trying To Make But You Guys Started This. Just Look Back At The Older Posts On This Site And You Will See What I Am Talking About.

Back