TCS score tower???

43pety

THE GRANITE ROCKET
Why in the heckkkk Bob wont fix the tower it quit working last year, the drivers would like to see where they stand duing the races.. Come on Bob u have the money,,, FIX IT!!! COULD someone pass this along to him cuz I now that he is tooo bizzy sellin them hot dogs.....

Yeah, I dont get why that thing hasnt been fixed. That was one of the things everyone used to really like at TCS. Cant be that expensive to fix.

wasnt that caused by the fire in the booth last year? insurance should have paid for that, or at least i would think it did !

Last night was my first night there in awhile....just one ?:

What happened to the PA?? Could barely hear anything.

Never mind insurance money, given the profit you know Wente must be making off the WoO shows, you'd think he could have an actual exploding scoreboard like they have at Macon or Farmer City :)

The scoreboard's problems are trying to be fixed. At fiwe thought it was the keypad. We've gone through 2 of them since the blaze. Since that appears not to be the problem, the next step would be to look at the wiring between the tower and the scoreboard. Problem is, it's buried under the ground. Trust me, we are trying to track down the problem, and are doing everything that the scoreboard company is suggesting we try.

The P.A. should be fixed by next week.

Thanks Snakebite for the info,, But I know how BOB will put it off, and put it off until another season is over, Maybe the score people should just come out and fix it them selvs,,, I know the wires are run under the track but they SHOULD of ran them in a plastic pipe so ya could get to them, and run new.

Back