TCS Scoring

jdearing

Administrator
Staff member
I know it has no impact on points or $$$$, but I'm curious how they listed Joe Cooksey as 13th and Ed Dixon as 14th when they pulled in a several laps before Duke Whiseant, Billy Faust and Rodney Melvin.

You keep notes Brandon? :rolleyes: I keep cups.. I can tell when it's feature time by how many cups I have LMAO!!!!!

The D65 was definitely the first car out...

He came out with a hurt motor and made 2 laps and pulled in.

Also, on the modified results, you completely left off Jim Lafferty and Shawn Rayfield from the results...The feature started 20 not 18...

Oops, you're right Jimmy. I do have him down as the first DNF--it's certainly not the first time I've misread my own handwriting.

For the record, I'm not sure who Jimmy D. is referring to, but I didn't send any Mod results--I didn't even stay for their main.

we wondered that also. Because when they were reading they full field run down they said Dixon before Duke and we knew that wasn't right. hmmm.

Dirt girl Knows What She Is Talking About when she ralks about cups lmao ,yes school mom I 'll bring an apple in the morning for you

Midget

Midget be nice LOL!!! It's Dirt Girl we don't count hounddogs spelling it's a lost cause lol!!!! You or momma pm me.. You are probally needing me to mail something to you and I lost your adddress... ;)

Lisa

Back