TCS Street Stock Rules Question

Dave34

Expect an announcement concerning this very subject soon! Just verifying some details. would still like to see you drivers keep responding.

While we are talking about rule changes across the local tracks.....now that TCS and highland are allowing aluminum doors on the pure stocks....is that legal at Belleville and Pevely for the fall nationals?

While we are talking about rule changes across the local tracks.....now that TCS and highland are allowing aluminum doors on the pure stocks....is that legal at Belleville and Pevely for the fall nationals?
if this is true its bull****!!! here we go with the rules starting to make em sportsmans again!!!!!

That was from who I consider a very reliable source but I was not at the meeting and did not talk to TCS. If it was not covered at the rules meeting then disregard.

I was there and no one brought it up, but there is nothing in the rules that says you cant run aluminum doors as long as they have factory body lines. Homemade/aftermarket bodies are acceptable as long as they are STOCK APPEARING.

So do we have a decision on the uppers? Also I see TCS says no grooving tires still, however, Highland allows it.

Highland did adopt the head rule this year. They let them run last year as well.

Looking into the grooving tires as well.

Thanks, Kevin

I have a set of uppers on the way. Should have them today or tommorrow to take a look at.

Kevin

Wasnt able to attend either rules meeting....whats going on with the upper a arms? Building car now would like to know what change Highland or Tri City made regarding the uppers.

It is a stock replacement a-arm made by U-B Machine Part #14-0809-5R right or #14-0829-6L left they have a steel crossshaft. These bolt directly to stock mounting brackets. You will NOT be allowed to move the brackets on the frame. These a-arms use the stock K-5208 balljoint as well.

Chubby Chassis will keep these in stock. 618-667-2727

Kevin

Yes you can run them at both Tri-City & Highland, also possibly Allied will know that tommorrow.

Thanks, Kevin

hey kevin did you get a chance to look at the trailing arms part no 91634055 they are stock length and bolt directly in stock location they are just a lot stronger than the stocck ones

I was there and no one brought it up, but there is nothing in the rules that says you cant run aluminum doors as long as they have factory body lines. Homemade/aftermarket bodies are acceptable as long as they are STOCK APPEARING.

Full frame cars of sedan type or Pickup Trucks will be allowed. Minimum wheel base 108". No hearses, commercial vehicles, station wagons or convertibles. No foreign cars. Full steel bodies only.

Back