tcs tire test

de_03

did trista get a tire test done tonight?since the last test is top secret,

don't know about no tire test but i did see where hancock tried to give her a little tap at the end of the modified feature and wound up with a messed up car. i suppose that was because she didn't back down after coming out of turn two earlier.

Maybe them boy's need to man up and realize she is just as fast as them!! Looked to us from our view both seets and hancock tried some bull****..

juiced up tires made her fast,she has to have electronics to tell her how to drive,we know she had juiced tires,the are keepin it hush hush.

So who gives a sh_t if she did or is cheating? What about the rest of the field who is? Maybe they dont like seeing a lady run with them so its pick on Trista. dam crybabies!!!

What kind of electronics does she use? I agree with dirtboy, how many other people are cheating and just haven't been brought to light? She gets picked on every week, weather or not shes cheating.

Don't know nothing about whether or not she's cheatin' nor do I know if the guys she's racing with are cheatin' but what I do know after watching her this year is that she is every bit as good as some and better than most out there.

Don't know nothing about whether or not she's cheatin' nor do I know if the guys she's racing with are cheatin' but what I do know after watching her this year is that she is every bit as good as some and better than most out there.
That is very true. Well put.

Trista

For one thing, yes Trista is a competitive driver, and she is doing quite well this year...:)
But if anyone knows Tim and Tommie are very competitive towards each other and they try to beat each other since they are brothers and Tim was watching for Tommie and had his head turned he did not intensionally try and hit Trista, so please drop it.

Thanks, and thats a fact......

Cindy Hancock

who was getting in Trista's face while she was waiting to cross the scales after the race?

You tell me cause I saw Tim around his car... no matter what I say , your gonna be an *** and keep commenting, over stupid ****, did he hit her no,, so leave Tim's name out of it,, What his brother does we can't control make a post about him. see ya bighonkin 51 put a name with it..

have a good day;)

Cindy Hancock

What kind of electronics does she use? I agree with dirtboy, how many other people are cheating and just haven't been brought to light? She gets picked on every week, weather or not shes cheating.
It was reported and verifyed she had telemetries in her car that they could tell her accelerator and brake pedal actions. Anything else it did.........they never got into. Im not for or against her or anyone who tries to push the grey areas....but come on. Its supposed to be a hobby! Electronics.........tire preps.........it all adds up. Pushes the local joe shmoe to just give up because his or......her pockets dont go that deep.

It was reported and verifyed she had telemetries in her car that they could tell her accelerator and brake pedal actions. Anything else it did.........they never got into. Im not for or against her or anyone who tries to push the grey areas....but come on. Its supposed to be a hobby! Electronics.........tire preps.........it all adds up. Pushes the local joe shmoe to just give up because his or......her pockets dont go that deep.
She has nothing in her car that tells her brake and or gas pedal movements. Who veryfied it?

Guess I can't ask a question without putting someone on the defensive. I wasn't implying anything, I just saw what happened and thought there might be someone with an answer. Thanks JD for clearing it up.

Back