Teeske Racing done for the year

Racer 13T

monday nite my daughter nicole ,12 yrs old, had brain surgery. she is doing as good as could be expected ,but will be in cardinal glennon for a month or so. she had a sinus infection that worked its way to her brain and it caused 2 slight strokes. I just thought i would let fellow racers know what is goin on cuz she knows alot of bomber drivers from highland and godfrey. I would like to thank everyone for their thoughts and prayers. I will post updates when i can thanks, Shawn Teeske

Wishing her and your family all the best and praying for a speedy and full recovery, Shawn. Thanks for letting everyone know what is going on.

Todd

our families thoughts and prayers are with you.i have 4 children,we have been in and out of the hospital with two of them since they were born so i know the strain this can put on your lives.best wishes!

The Potter Family
Potter Motorsports

Racing can wait; the important thing is to be there for each other. All of you are in our thoughts and prayers.

Dresch Racing

Sorry

I am sorry about your citation, the man upstairs will look after her. Prayers for you and your family.

Rick Freeman # 66

Shawn tell Nikki, that we are thinking of her and wishing her a speedy recovery, If you need any kind of help let me know I will what ever I can, hope to you guys soon. Are thoughts and prayers go out to you and your faimly

aww..wow man..we all wish her well...racing can wait...thoughts and prayers from my family..wish her a speedy recovery

Shawn - our thoughts & prayers are with you & your family right now. We'll be praying for her speedy recovery, your strength, and looking forward to seeing all of you again at the track real soon.

David & Paula Parker (31ss)

Shawn

We Are Sorry To Here This. Hope She Gets Better Soon. Thoughts And Prayers Go Out To You And Your Family .

From The Wildchild Motorsports
#7 Sportsmen

Hey Shawn if you need anything dude Im just around the corner. Dont hesitate to ask. We will be praying for Nikki and a speedy recovery.

Sorry To Hear Of Nikki's Illness, If You Need Anything Let Me Know. Kids Heal Very Fast And Are Back Up And Making You Nuts In No Time So Hang In There Bud... Brandon Hogenson And The Rjm Racing Crew

Nicole is feeling alot better but they will have to do another cat scan because they found a little more fluid on her brain. The antibiotics might have taken care of it if not they will have to do surgery again. She is a very strong little girl. I will update everyone as soon as i can. thanks everyone for the support it really helps in a very difficult time. Thanks Shawn

Our thoughts and prayers are with you all.Just never know.Something that would seem as "innocent" as a sinus infection could be so devastating.

Back