Terry Chester

Tank

nice to see the ford out front winning that lap money. Just wondering if all that cash changed your stance on those tires you hated a week ago? Good job
Zac Parks

I still dont like the tires but you're right that money sure soothes the pain of having to put them on...he!....he!

Congratulations Terry you had a REALLY NICE night :) I was glad to see the money split all around. Several people had good money nights and Terry did a REALLY GOOD JOB!!! Now you have tires for next year LOL!!!! Well Might need more since you drove the heck off them LOL!!!
It was nice meeting ;)

Terry collected at least the same amount, maybe more, than Maisel did for winning. The race paid $2700 to win but I fiured Terry made at least that much in lap money.

He, along with several others, ran a very good race.

TTG/MM

what an awesome job that you did at pevely terry. it was my very first time at that track and you and the rest of the other feature drivers put on an exciting show. hope to see you there next year.

Thanks to the lap sponsor money my take for a third place finish was $3,550.
What I wanted more than the money was the win and the satisfaction of beating the best sportsman drivers in the area. Thats what we all race for, the WIN!

Hey Don Hoener, are there any shirts left? I might be able to aford one now!

I thought after the heat races that WOW this is going to be good -- real good..
And it was by all means. It's always nice to have the TOP FLIGHT drivers from all over at the same race. And the CoC race. What that a good class of cars from top to bottom... I was very pleased with the amount of cars and the QUALITY!!!!!
I was really surprised with the track conditions after the rains -- was that a beautiful track or what ????? Even the cushion was smooth. And the Bombers WOW you guys were a really nice treat we hardley get to see. You guys kicked butt NICE JOB. And the 4 cylinders did really well also. Saw some unusual styles of driving :rolleyes: but over all great job ....
Once again another good show for this Fall Nationals. Mike and Don you should be patted on the back for pulling this off .... ;)
And Steve M CONGRATULATIONS you were the man Saturday Night at the end :) GOOD for you and your entire crew. Looks like this weekend you made it to the right track. ;)

This is only the 3rd year for the race, and they got 65 sportsman. Makes you wonder if they might not get into the triple digits on car count within a few years, especialy if all the STL tracks can get on the same page regarding rules. Not that I'm complaining about 7 heats and 4 semis or anything...

Yeah, I guess two seasons is enough for one body! With no sponsor money I'm lucky to be able to race at all. I'll get it fixed up this winter and she'll be all pretty again next year.

congrads terry, it was quite a show just wished my car could have been done, and ran but maybe next year,it was the best show around i'm sure it will get better each year.steve drove one heck of a race along with scott and all the other sportsman drivers good luck in the future. Lawrence

Back