Terry Harris Named as Fastrak National Director of Weekly Sanctioning

racer20

Crate Engine Late Models, Open Wheel Modifieds, Winged Sprint Cars

Corporate Office: 678-935-7304 Fax: 706-384-2546 PO Box 590, Carnesville GA 30521 “ “If God Is With Us, Who Can Be Against Us”

Press Release: 12/02/06
Fastrak Racing Series

“Terry Harris Named as National Director of Weekly Sanctioning”

(Carnesville GA): As the growth of the Fastrak Racing Series still continues and may indeed actually be picking up the pace, Terry Harris of Mooresboro NC has been hired as “National Director of Weekly Sanctioning”. Terry was the former promoter of the Thunder Valley Speedway in Lawndale NC, now owned by Mr. Steve Mason and also a Fastrak weekly sanctioned track.

Harris has been involved in racing for thirty nine years and has seen all aspects. Driver, car owner, series promoter and track promoter. Harris has experience from all aspects of the auto racing industry. The vast experience from all sides of the industry is certain to be a winner for Fastrak.

“I’m excited to be a part of Fastrak” stated Harris. “I really believe Fastrak is the future of dirt late model racing for the average teams and looking more and more inviting to all dirt late model teams. I mean where can you run for a $250,000 point fund and do it with a $5000 engine? It just makes sense. The promoters meeting last year really sold me on the Fastrak concept. I know most people think this is a racing series and it is. It has some of the best racing in this country, but it is so much more than that. Sitting there in the meeting that day I knew when I left that Fastrak not only has great racing and one of the best point funds in this country, but the management team is looking out for the tracks and also the race teams. Stan is a former racer but this is no doubt he is also a very serious business man. I saw Fastrak give fans opportunities to win brand new trucks, $25,000 in cash, $10,000 in cash and a lot more. When is the last time you witnessed a racing series doing that sort of promoting? One thing I have learned about Stan Lester. Never count him out and never think he is finished building. There are some great things coming for Fastrak weekly sanctioned tracks. Just wait, it won’t be very long until some announcements are made”.

“I’m really glad to see Terry join us” stated Fastrak Regional Director Jody Palmer. “We have grown so quickly. I started racing with Fastrak at the second race they ever had in 2004. I just can’t believe the growth. The phones have not stopped ringing since the Grand Nationals with new Regions and tracks from all over the country calling. Everyone was stretched to the limit. Terry heading up the weekly division will be a great asset to have on our team. I know Stan really wants to grow the weekly end of the business and Terry will accomplish that. He is great with the teams and tracks and understands how things work. He can see the vision of the company and I think you will see more people the caliber of Terry join us in the very near future”.

“Our team is growing” stated Founder Stan Lester. “Our people are some of the best in the business. I could not be more proud of what they have accomplished. Jody Palmer stepped right in at the beginning of the 2006 season and has done a tremendous job. Moving from seven regions in 2006 to eleven regions in 2007, I could plainly see we really needed one person that concentrated solely on weekly sanctioning. Terry Harris is the man for that job. He knows racing and he knows promoting. He is exactly what we need at this point in the business. Terry will be traveling the entire country making sure things are staying on course with our weekly tracks. It is important that we know what our weekly tracks are doing out there and how we can help them”.

Keep your eyes open for future announcements for the Fastrak Racing Series as Regional Directors from around the country will be meeting at the PRI Show in Orlando. Bigger things are about to happen.

To contact Terry Harris: (828) 289-2377

PRI Show: December 14-15-16 Booth 4644. Please stop by to see us. (Right a across from Optima Trailers)

(Fastrak Racing Series Marketing Partners Include):
Goodyear Racing Tires, General Motors Performance Parts, Maypole Chevrolet, Ohlins Shocks, Duralite Wheels, PPM Racing Products.
Heintz Performance Parts

(Fastrak Manufacturers Cup Participants):
Mastersbilt Racing Chassis, TNT Racecars, Rocket Chassis Company

www.fastrakracing.com

AS you can tell

NO ONE cares !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

they always talk about a big points fund getting paids the hard part fastrack made its bed it will now lay in it!!!!!!!!!!

No Disrespect To Religion, I'm A God Fearing Man. But Whats With The "god Being With Us" Quote? New Marketing Scheme? Damage Contol?

Will All Fastrak Cars Have To Run A Jesus Fish Now?

Just curious Stan, what do you have in store for the midwest or are we upper midwest now? just interested on how this question will be answered!! I dont even think there is any fastrak tracks left most of them went to the C.A.R.S. series.

Modifieds and winged sprints? I knew they were thinking about modifieds but the sprints are new to me. When did that happen?

Stan

How many people do you owe money too... Anyone that Stan owes money to Post something Here I bet its alot

Back