Thank you Belleclair and Brian Eves!

jh11zracefan

Collins Fan
Thank you Brian for taking the time to set thing is motion to have a race for the cure. Thank you Belleville and Allied for host an event for this cause. The night was awesome the racing was great! Loved the balloon release. Wish I could have gotten a shirt but the ran out of my size. Hope this will be a yearly event until a cure is found!

Thanks for this AWESOME event.

Thanks for the kind words, but we really didn't have a lot to do with it. Yes, we had planned to honor our friend Brenda at the track after losing her 1 year ago this weekend, but it was just a coincidence that Allied planned their Race for the Cure night on the same weekend. Allied and Belle-Clair Promotions deserve all the credit for what happened last night. They were wonderful to Suzie (Brenda's daughter) by allowing her to be the trophy girl. Allied and Debbie Cummins made a really bad night for this 12 year old into what she told me, to be the best night of her life. So, we too, would like to thank Don Hoener and all who had a hand in putting this together. You're right, it was an awesome night.

Brian & Candi Eaves & Suzie Simmons

Brian, Candi, and Suzie....I'm so glad her evening at the track turned out to be so much fun for her and will give her great memories to cherish. Suzie was the perfect "trophy girl" and I can't wait for the photos to appear. I'm pumped that Jimmy won his race and could give Suzie the beautiful PINK TROPHY. The smile on her face after the races was so beautiful! She's an adorable, sweet girl and you are all blessed to have each other. It was an awesome night!

Thank you Brian, Candi, and Suzie!

Back