Thank you EVERYONE!!!!

The Gardener

I just wanted to say thank you to Jacksonville, Farmington, the drivers and the fans for a awesome weekend of racing around here! Both shows were outstanding! I know everyone had to deal with the cold, and a little sprinkle at Jacksonville LOL but thanks for toughing it out, I know it was well worth it for me!

To all the local drivers in the area. Thank you all showing up and racing. You all did great and showed how strong of a local area of sprint car drivers we have around here. There was ALOT of big name, heavy hitters at both shows. Craig Mintz told me after last night we should all be very thankful and grateful of the drivers here because they are tough!!!! That's coming from the FAST series champ guys! Thumbs up drivers!

To everyone involved at both Jacksonville and Farmington. Thank you so much for all of your hard work that goes on to put on one of these shows on. There is alot of stuff that most people dont see that goes on to doing what you do for us. So thank you again, you all did a super job!!!!

To the fans. Thank you for coming out and supporting these shows! By you showing up in the cold and everything else it could pay off for you next year ;) Thank you for being so kind and so fun to chat with! I have ALWAYS said, there is no better fans than racing fans and I truely mean that. I like my stick and ball sports, but you fans are the best and coolest by far!

With all this said, it was a great weekend all around to me. I got to meet alot more drivers and crew members this weekend since Jacksonville asked me to help in the pits. Thank you for working with me and showing patience as I would get your questions answered that I couldn't answer myself. Have a great offseason everyone and EVERYONE should pat them selves on the back for this weekend! It was a huge success!!!!!

I couldn't have said it better myself! Thanks to all for a great weekend,both shows. BTW I love the new name!

Back