Thank you from Ed Dixon, 3B Motorsports & Tiffanymotorsports....

lv2race

Ed Dixon, 3B Motorsports & Tiffanymotorsports would like to thank all those who pitched in a helping hand last night. It was so AWESOME to see everybody working together!

We would also like to give a BIG thank you to Ed's fans who came out to cheer him on!!!!

As a dirter no we the fans the would like to thank you for that special moment with Eddie standing on top of his car & waving to all us fans and allowing us fans to shower him with applause. we know he's had a tough last couple of years personally but the stands were full of Dixon shirts & there was even divine intervention with 2 cars not able to finish the B main so Eddie could make the show & even though the results where not what the fans hoped for it was a great night, so no thank 3D & Tiffany & Eddie for the special moment.

When I saw Donnie, Eddie, and Mike all back racing again together at a track my dad first took me to...I literally got chills. And ironiclly, I had my 5 year old son with me and my dad friday. It was wonderful!!! Thanks to Eddie and Belle-Clair Speedway for doing a great job on Friday.

Thanks goes to you guys giving Mr. Dixon the chance to race again. Wheather you love him or hate him, we are all human and love to see a happy ending so as a fan, THANK YOU............. Good luck Eddie Dixon and crew

I have to agree...love him or hate him it was great to see the # 50 back out on the track and Ed hasn't lost his touch. I know that everyone put countless hours in at the shop to get this car ready. Thank you to everyone that is involved the crew, the sponsors, and of course the fans that have waited so long for this! It was a great night!

Back