Thank You Lincoln Drivers and Fans!

ljc8

ljc8
I would like to thank all of the fans and drivers that stuck with Lincoln this year and supported the Jaycees. We had a good year and look forward to next year. We WILL be back next year, that was confirmed last night and I think things will continue to get better. The drivers always put on a great show and continued to support the track even if things were going rough for you. The fans remained loyal even when the only facts you had about the track was the rumors or the Courier (not sure which one can be more accurate). Have a great off season and we will see you in the spring!!

Mike Rutledge
Lincoln Jaycees

great news! last time i was at lincoln it had some of the best dirt track action i've seen in a long time. best of luck next year.

p.s. any idea what classes will run next season?

I can only tell you what I have heard so it is strictly rumor and dependant upon city approval. Mr. Hammer would like to run on Sundays ad run UMP Lates, Mods, Sportsman and Streets. Whatever they decide, I am sure it will be a top notch show.

Hope to see you in the spring and don't be afraid to come up and introduce yourself!!

we had a great time racing there this year. we had a fast car sat nite and a chance to win the feature but i got a little too aggresive too soon. my bad. we finished 2nd is points in the sportsman class and feel if it wasnt for missing 2 nites we could have maybe gave wes a run for it. congrats to wes for winning the sportsman championship and a big thanks to macklin for giving me a fuel pump to run sat. nite.

Kevin Crowder 94c

Giving credit to....

We have supported Lincoln from the beginning, but the last few weeks have been GREAT!!! Some of the best racing I've seen in a long time!! Side by side and down to the last turn on the last lap!! I would like to personally thank the Lincoln Jaycees for all they do for Lincoln! The extras every week for the kids is a great thing...hope it continues next year! Also a huge round of applause for Don & Bonnie Hammer, Norm and the whole crew for the turn around of the century! I'm sure all of you don't hear enough of the positive...but I can't wait until next year! From the fans and families:

Thank You All!!!!!
:D Ms. J/SMOOTH-PR:D

Back