Thank you Tammy and Kevin Gundaker for a great night of racing......

upsmanluvracin

Thank you Tammy & Kevin for all that you do in this racing community. I know you guys work all night trying to get it ready for friday and what a great show it was. Thank you for having Lucas oil coming to our area and seeing these great drivers that we would not be able to see. Thanks again for all you guys do for us fans.... God Bless

What a great 3 nights at the track!! You guy,s have worked your *** off this year and deserve a big thanks for it. So thanks to everyone from the beer ladies to the ticket ladies and the whole crew for making this the best track around and making it a nice family environment... dirtboy

I would have liked to seen better heat races, but the A and B mains were excellent in all the classes! especially the 1 caution in 100 laps!

ALSO, i overheard kevin saying how next year he is going to try to make it 30K to win and schedule it when NO summer nats or WoO race... I hope its true!

I agree as well what a great time it was to see all the Lucas guys in person. Both nights were a lot of fun. So hoping next year will be more of the same. I just want to even though he's a rival of my fav driver Michael Kloos, say what a great job King Kong Korte did hanging with the big guy throughout the 100 laps. He did the St Louis area proud. Great to see him back at the top of his game.

I agree, as always we had a blast at TCS. For us to drive past several tracks about four hours down the road back to TCS it has to be for something good and Tammy and Kevin have never let us down when we head back that way. Their hospitality is second to no one! Thank you also for bringing topnotch race special events to the STL area. The stands were packed for the Lucas race and that is good to see in this day and age! Hope to be back up soon.

I'll bet the farm Dirtboy didn't type this. First of all it's nice, second there's no typos and third there's punctuation.

What a great 3 nights at the track!! You guy,s have worked your *** off this year and deserve a big thanks for it. So thanks to everyone from the beer ladies to the ticket ladies and the whole crew for making this the best track around and making it a nice family environment... dirtboy

I have never had the means to visit the World 100 or the Dream; so thank you Kevin and Tammy for bringing all of the best to me for a classic hundred lapper.

Back