Thank You to Those Who Attended the First Annual Impressive Race Car Bonfire Party!!

Impressive

We would like to thank everyone that attended the Impressive Race Car Bonfire party. We really enjoyed the whole night; great friends, good food, and cold beer! What more could anyone ask for? Nothing burnt down, nobody went to jail, and no fights; a good time was had by all. Don't have any second thoughts about having it again next year. Would like to give special thanks to Lisa Jones, Shane Jumper, Kenny Rumble, and Pam Sheppard for working their butts off; without them it wouldn't of happened.
For all the NO SHOWS, don't worry; we didn't wait on you. We were wide open at 5:00 just as promised. Hope to see you next year. :)

Thank you everyone!!

Don Jumper

Sharon Wagner

Shane Jumper

I think "Honorable Mention" should be bestowed on Dylan and the fire eating dog for the hot entertainment.

Sorry I had to leave early but Mrs. Talker Guy decided I was having too much fun.
She's having a little issue lately seeing me have a good time.....I think that's why she keeps her eyes closed when we have.............YOU KNOW!

The chili was great, the ribs were fantastic.

Don't miss the next one. I especially enjoyed the ride. It was like being on a two-way Screamin' Eagle with a double yellow center line.

TTG/MM

Glad you guys could make it, TTG!! Did you and Mrs. TTG put your hands up in the air when your were coming down those Screamin' Eagle hills? ;)

I just opened my washing machine lid to find ten plus lil plastic containers floating upside down..for a second I was like wtf...mmm jello shots. Lol! Guess they'll be clean for next year. :cool:

Back