Thank You to those who Were Involved in the Laura Jones-Jumper Memorial Race!

Impressive

Shane and I would like to thank everyone that attended/participated in the Laura Jones-Jumper Memorial Race this past Saturday at I-55. We would also like to thank everyone who sold the balloons and/or participated in any other way. Also, a big thank you to Al Kreke for going out of his way to be so generous for something he doesn't have to do; we all know it comes from the heart!

Thank you again!

Don Jumper

Shane Jumper

I would like to say Thank You to Don Jumper, Shane Jumper, Sharon Wagner and all who participated to make the Laura Jones-Jumper Memorial Race this past Saturday at I-55. It is always very much appreciated!!!!!!!

I to would like to Thank everyone who made this race possible as well. Allen Kreke who makes a huge difference in the payout with his generous donation. ( as Donnie said it is from his heart ). Donnie Jumper for letting me run with the trophies I like each year and paying for them and never second guessing what I like or want Okay what Shaneman wants lol :) To all the kids ( family and friends ) who adored and loved Laura for selling the balloons up top and at the pit shack and pits......To all the drivers and fans who bought them as well. To all the efforts to get the balloons and helium to the track for me. It was a Beautiful sight at the release ALWAYS brings a tear to my eye. To all the Men and Women and Kids who sported PINK in some form or fashion. To the cars that put a Pink Ribbon on them. To my dear friends who helped provide the buffet for the tower for the Kreke Krew.... To I-55 who allows us to hold this Special event at their facility each year. The Balloon release sold $456.00 in balloons. After the bill comes in for the adjusted rate for returned helium I will have the profit total for the donation to an organization close to my heart " Tour of Hope ". I would love to post names of all the helpers but there are so many I can't but YOU ALL KNOW WHO YOU ARE and I can't Thank You all Enough! Hopefully there will be a 4th Annual Laura Jones Jumper Memorial Race and hope to see everyone there again and then some. Thanks again to everyone involved the LOVE was def felt for my sister Saturday Night....

Back