Thank You Track Owners and Promoters

BSHARP

Interested Fan
I hate to get on here and start another thread because all the hatred for promoters and track owners may only continue in this thread. But for all of you that are complaining about cheating and tracks doing nothing about it or not confirming all the rumors from so called “people in the know”. Consider the consequences for them in comparison to those who just post on here to make themselves look like they know what is going on. In this day and age of all the legal entanglements that can be brought on someone, I would think that the promoters or owners are much more subject to legal action than the normal person posting their opinion. If they were to start naming names and stating publicly that someone is cheating they better have an attorney on retainer and a absolutely positive test performed. Years ago I think it should have been much easier for racing associations to set rules and enforce them without fear of legal action. This is just my opinion and no I have never driven or owned a race car but have been around them for a long time and do admire anyone who can be competitive in this day of dirt track racing. Lets hope we continue to have people out there get into racing on the local tracks just for the love of the sport and friends they make at the track. Lets get back to the fun of racing and visiting in the pits after the races and get over all the petty jealousy of other drivers because they happen to win more than our favorite drivers. Thank you to Belle Clair Speedway, Tri City Speedway, I-55 Speedway, Highland Speedway and all others in this area for giving us a chance to watch good racing on a weekly basis.

Rich Schobert

Excellent post Rich !...especially pointing out how the promotors/track owners could be held legally liable if they name names of cheaters which could subject them to legal action.

I hate to get on here and start another thread because all the hatred for promoters and track owners may only continue in this thread. But for all of you that are complaining about cheating and tracks doing nothing about it or not confirming all the rumors from so called “people in the know”. Consider the consequences for them in comparison to those who just post on here to make themselves look like they know what is going on. In this day and age of all the legal entanglements that can be brought on someone, I would think that the promoters or owners are much more subject to legal action than the normal person posting their opinion. If they were to start naming names and stating publicly that someone is cheating they better have an attorney on retainer and a absolutely positive test performed. Years ago I think it should have been much easier for racing associations to set rules and enforce them without fear of legal action. This is just my opinion and no I have never driven or owned a race car but have been around them for a long time and do admire anyone who can be competitive in this day of dirt track racing. Lets hope we continue to have people out there get into racing on the local tracks just for the love of the sport and friends they make at the track. Lets get back to the fun of racing and visiting in the pits after the races and get over all the petty jealousy of other drivers because they happen to win more than our favorite drivers. Thank you to Belle Clair Speedway, Tri City Speedway, I-55 Speedway, Highland Speedway and all others in this area for giving us a chance to watch good racing on a weekly basis.

Rich Schobert

Back