Thank You Tri-City

jrip_196

Just wanna win
With the weather we have had lately and to put on a show that good was pretty hard to beat. Some of the best features I have seen in a while. I know the track was a little lumpy but good as could be expected with the amount of rain we have had. I was glad to see a good crowd and plenty of cars on hand. My only problem I am having though is trying to pick my hero for the night. It is a toss up between Mean Dean the driving machine, or the Mom, Dad, I,m Drunk speech of Mr Aaron Heck! Hell of a performance by both no doubt about it but my pick would have to go Heck. 21rst to win! Hell of a run by both. But an honorable mention on the bomber and late model feature also. Ever feature was very exciting! And for the hornet guy who rolled, hope your feeling alright man. Hell a nasty tumble man. Hope all is well. Either way, Thank You Kevin and Tammy! Jon Ripperda

My hero of the night had to go to Billy Faust. Driving the car as hard as he had too with no power steering. Plus not been in a race car for a couple years looking like he never left the seat. Modified feature though stole the night. Good hsrd racing between long and hoffman whie schrader watched in third waiting for the seas to part. Thank you tri city indeed. Even with a muddy infield you raced. Thank you thank you.

Haven't had the chance to post, but after everywhere down here cancelled last Friday I decided to make the trip up. Excellent show and WOW at the car count. Keep up the good work and once again they proved why Tri City is one of the best tracks around. Unlike alot of places last Friday, they actually made the effort to run and was thanked by a huge car count and a large crowd in the grandstands. Only downside was getting home at 5:30 that morning lol.

Back