Thank You

racermc70

I would like to thank Kenny Schrader and Ray Marler and their families and the family At Federated Auto Parts raceway for the opportunity to be in front of some of the best racing fans in the midwest and call the races. It was an honor to get to work with one of the best in the business until his untimely passing in "THE TALKER GUY". I will be in the stands now and I may even fill out an application to become a zesty boy. LOL Thank you again for the good times it was one heck of a ride. Paul "THE WALL" Aubuchon

I would like to thank Kenny Schrader and Ray Marler and their families and the family At Federated Auto Parts raceway for the opportunity to be in front of some of the best racing fans in the midwest and call the races. It was an honor to get to work with one of the best in the business until his untimely passing in "THE TALKER GUY". I will be in the stands now and I may even fill out an application to become a zesty boy. LOL Thank you again for the good times it was one heck of a ride. Paul "THE WALL" Aubuchon
I'll miss your humor Paul. You did your job well. Good luck.

Back