Thank you.....

BRICKMOVER

I would like to take this time to thank everyone who came to the Bluegrass Bash and supported my efforts. As I told everyone at the race.. I am sorry for the track conditions and i wish I would have been able to have more control over them but it was what it was. The people that were working for me were all friends and it takes a bunch of real good friends to donate their time to help. I must say they did a good job for the most part.
Folks.. I really thank you all for your support you gave and you all will never be forgotten! As for Billy Egeler and the Bluegrass Bash III... Dont look for it to happen anytime soon. I have something very important getting ready to change my life and it is now time to get back to a normal life (or as normal as possible) and anticipate the arrival of the new member of my family with my wife who has supported me for some reason thru this whole deal. now it is time to give back to her!

Again.. Thanks to each and everyone of you weather your giving negitave feedback or positive!

Billy Egeler

HEY BILLY,

BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE WE TALKED. CONGRATULATIONS ON THE AWAITED ARRIVAL.

AS FAR AS THE BB2? IT MAY NOT HAVE BEEN PERFECT, BUT AT LEAST YOU TRIED. I GIVE YOU AN "E" FOR EFFORT!

GOOD LUCK BRO'.........ANDY MARLOW!:)

Back