Thanks A Million To.....

Impressive

Impressive Race Cars cannot express enough gratitude to the Drivers, The Fans, the Business and the guys and gals who donated the prizes, money, time and effort to put this Nickel Race together. Without your help, this Race would not be as successful as it is! THANK YOU!

With the generosity of the following people, we were able to throw down on the track over 12,000 nickels and we had over 1500+ prizes to give away---WOW! I cannot say it enough---THANKS! If you get the chance, please stop by and tell the drivers, Business and Fans that you appreciate the great racing that they provide you each and every week----because last night, they definitely showed the kids how much they appreciated them!

Steyh Motorsports, Paul Belkin, Chris Soutiea, Billy Moyer, Shop n Save, King Creative Designs, Dennis Richards, Friends of the Zesty Boys, J A McBride Construcition, Ratajczyk Racing, High Caliber Xtreme Graphics, G&M Steel, The Mexi-Ken, Marty Heck, Mark Oller, Don O'Neil, Justin Allgaier, Eric Mabery, Zesty Boys, Ed Dixon, Jeannie Ford, Brian Worley, Paul Bauman, Wick Racing Products, AARA, STLRACING.COM, Brian Wolfmeier, Joe Puricelli, Matt Zimmerly, Lowery Racing, Awesome Collectibles, Auto Race Promotions, Pevely Lions Club, Scott Weber, Jerry Grithers, Mark Schnurbusch, Ray Wagner, Rich Whaley, Eric Rudd, Todd McGraw, Mark Stanfill, Gary Haynes, Jim Hardesty, Ricky Horton, David Jumper, Butch Hartman, Kevin Gundaker, Ray & Sue Marlar, Ken Schrader

We gave away 19 Bikes, a Game Boy Advance, A really Big GRAVE DIGGER RC Car, Play Station 2, Motorized Scooter, 2 Go-Carts and a Little Motorcycle from the following:

Rob Denny---01--Pro 4 Stock----Bike
Kramer Hauling----Bike
Charles Lesch Construction---Bike
Steve Borgetti----01 Sportsman----Bike
Mike Sperl Insurance----2 Bikes
Marathon Financial-----2 Bikes
Missouri Petroleum----2
Roadside Motors South-----Bike
American Communities----4 Bikes
Dan Zander----20 Modified---Bike
Doug Wood----9 Modified----2 Bikes
Darren Holland----66 Sportsman-----Bike
Jeff LeBaube---29 Modified---Cozy Coupe Car
Danny Haynes---47 Late Model----Game Boy Advance
Chris Simmerman----19 Modified----Grave Digger Remote Control Car
Mark Miner/Miners Towing----7 Modified----Play Station 2
Bobby Prince----3P Sportsman-----Motorized Scooter
Missouri/Illinois Dodge Dealers------Little Kids Go-Cart
Kreke Racing-----13 Late Model (not there last night)--Big Kids Go-Cart
Kevin Epperson----56 Modified----Motorcycle

What an impressive list of prizes! You are the best! For the kids who won the "Big" stuff----the looks on your face were priceless! :) Hope you enjoy!

Donnie and Laura
Impressive Race Cars

www.ImpressiveRaceCars.com

heard about this event before,but never saw it until last night... all i got to say is what a neat neat deal for the kids. heard a lot of complaints from the kids sitting around me.. that some parents were too agressive in 'blocking ' other kids from the loot,so their own kids could get the colored coins. maybe consider not letting the parents go out there. that may mean breaking the kids down into smaller groups,so they are all with their own age group. anyway,i know it's not a perfect world,so i'm not gonna attempt to 'fix' all the wrongs in this world. a big thank you to all involved in this deal. the kids are the big winners.

Nickel Race

"A Round of Applause" for Don and Laura last night. What a excellent job you guys did. To stand on the front straight and see those kids faces. Hats off to the people that donated. Excellent job done by all of you. How you gonna top that one?

Laura,
I'm glad all went well you had a lot of cool prizes.....Wish the girls would of been there. But that is okay. Can't wait till next year...No camping that weekend.............

A WONDERFUL NICKEL RACE (as always)

Just wanted you to know what a great job you did ( and did well) with this years nickel race. My Kids had a great time and are looking forward to the next one. :)

Hat's Off !!!!

Hat's Off to the " IMPRESSIVE " Nickel race.. Once again it was better than the last.. And I am curious how do you top that??? The drivers and crews and friends and fans that donated these are fantastic people..

Now here's who rules in my household as of Sat Night :D

1.) Chris Simmerman 19 Mod : Hailey Thanks you.
2.) Ray Wagner 6 Mod : Hailey and Alyssa Thanks you.
3.) Eddie and Buddy Lowery 8 and 18 Sportsman: Hailey and Alyssa Thanks you.
These guys I could not find....
4.) Eric Mabery 45 Mod : Hailey Thanks you.
5.) High Caliber Extreme Graphics: Allysa Thanks you.

And everyone else on the donate list " WE " Soutiea Racing Thank You for donating and allowing other kids to be just as EXCITED as OURS....

Laura - Donnie and all the elfs LaLa pulled together we THANK YOU also....

Lisa Jones and the Soutiea Racing and Hailey and Alyssa... ;)

Special people = impressive results!

Thanks to Laura and the Impressive Gang for all they did. Thanks to the drivers, sponsors, fans and, friends of racing who made donations.

Unless they're giving a real car away someplace else, this is the biggest Nickel Race in the country.

Glad I could be a part of it.

TTG/MM

heck with all those great prizes for the kids I have a new proposal: 20-30 year olds in T3-4 and 30+ in T1&2. ;)

Great job everyone involved and special thanks to Impressive Race Cars!

TTG----WILL NOT do it without you! :D Thanks!

Oh by the way, we had several BIG kids DQ'd at the pay off window! I know that you annouced several times that you must have an arm-band to get on the track---lots of BIG kids showed up at the Pay off window with lots of green nickels and NO arm-bands, therefore they had been on the track illegally! All the races that I have been to, ILLEGAL=NO PAY!

Slideways----like the ideal, unfortunately, I don't think that there is enough security in the state for an Adult Nickel Race! :D

Laura

Back