Thanks for the memories STLRacing.com!

SCORETHIS

As a member of this community, I have celebrated victories with you, laughed with you, cried with you, prayed for you, argued with many of you, and most importantly supported Fayette County Speedway, and at times Highland Speedway, for several years. I've worked with some awesome individuals at the tracks, and watched some of the best dirt stock car racing in the country.

Many of you knew that for the past four years I was working full time, attending college, and working at Fayette County and/or Highland (and for a short time at Tri City too). I recently completed my MBA and have accepted a job with the Northern Wyoming Community College District as Technical Services/WebCT Manager. Consequently, Dave and I will be relocating to Wyoming in the near future.

While I'll check this board from time to time to see what's going on "back home" in the racing world, I'll no longer be a StLRacing.com "regular". Thanks so much for many years of memories - I'll cherish them forever.

I hope everyone has a great and safe 2007 season ...

la

Wow!!! Will any of us get to see you before you move?

I will have to say I will miss you as we have had fun over the years with what we have done in the local racing world. I have had fun at Highland with you and have missed you last year.

Good luck to you in your new adventure. Hope you find the new job to your liking and find WY a good home.

Went are you leaving?

Jack

Wow!!! Will any of us get to see you before you move?

I will have to say I will miss you as we have had fun over the years with what we have done in the local racing world. I have had fun at Highland with you and have missed you last year.

Good luck to you in your new adventure. Hope you find the new job to your liking and find WY a good home.

Went are you leaving?

Jack

Thanks Jack!

I'll be going out sometime mid-April, which means I probably won't make it to any of the tracks before I go. Dave will come out as soon as we find a place to live.

la

Thanks Jack!

I'll be going out sometime mid-April, which means I probably won't make it to any of the tracks before I go. Dave will come out as soon as we find a place to live.

la

Charlie will not be able to call me - Leigh Ann anymore!!

Congrats Leigh Ann. It's great to see all the hard work has paid off. Sorry to see you go though. I wish both you and Dave the best of luck. You'll always have a special place in my heart!! Best Wishes.

You better keep in touch though and start some trouble once in a while!!

Mike

Congratulations and good luck Leigh Ann. You have always been willing to resond to your critics on here and always gave me prompt replies to my questions when I e-mailed you. I always meant to come by the booth at Brownstown and say "Hi" but just never seemed to get around to it. I will never forget that time a few years ago when this one person, I can't remember his screen name, came on here every week and criticized how you ladies scored the races at Highland. You called this person out and made arrangements for him to sit in the booth with you and help score the races. I hope all goes well for you in your new career.

Good Luck Leigh Ann. Lisa and I havent chatted with you in the chat room in a long time. we will have to schedule some of those ya know. Well all 3 of us are not really associated with racing anymore. But its hard to get out of your veins isnt it. And you are right there are some awesome people that you meet at the race track. So good luck on your new venture.
cathy sugg

Congratulations....and we'll miss you!

Wow! It's final! You're really going. :eek: :(

Congratulations on your MBA :) and landing a new job :D in a beautiful state! :D I can't think of prettier country than Wyoming! We went there on a vacation many years ago (1994) before auto racing really got into our blood, and Bruce and Jimmy found a race track to go to--Black Hills Speedway in South Dakota. So, I know there is racing up there!

Good Luck to you and Dave! God speed, and keep in touch on the internet!

Hey Leigh Anne,

Just wanted to wish you all the best. Saw this post a while ago, didn't respond then, but hoping this move brings all you dream for and more. Please PM me with a phone number before you go, would love to talk to you. Wishing you all the best,

Todd

Back