Thanks Highland crew

dirtfan84

Just like to give a shout out to the whole crew at highland. Last night was the last night and with the exception of one very scary moment in the pits it was a good night. Can't wait for next year already. Also like to thank the Zobrist family for the awesome spread after the races!

Watched it right in front of me. Apparently it was a crew member of a modified car. Don't know what he was doing in the car but story is that he didn't know how to drive a Bert/Bryn tranny. Sounded like the throttle either got stuck or he panicked and put it into reverse somehow then full throttle in reverse into Dreimeyers modified throwing it into the trailer next to them. It is truly a miracle no one was killed. The person driving the car was horrified as I watched them seperate the cars (he never got out) so it wasn't intentional. Some lady came over and started yelling at the Dreimeyers crew for some dumb reason but that was the end of it. That's what I gathered from watching it and hearing from other drivers.

Wow glad noone was hurt. Ive never used a bert but i can imagine take some time to get used to. Works backwards what im used too

I heard something happened.we were parked just on the other side of the line up lane just oppesit the 3d...

Yea that's why even pitting for many people over the years I've still not driven one. Never been the right time (alone on the track) to learn.

Back