"Thanks to BOBBY & DRR CREW for welcoming the RAMS !!"

36mmracer

Boyer Racing 52
Thanks, for understanding that the RAMS need a place to compete weekly. Yes, we in the RAMS understand that when racing at DRR we have to meet the DRR rules. There are a few mini-stocks out there that meet the RAMS rules but do not meet DRR's Rules and they where told they couldn't race at DRR unless they meet DRR rules. We gave NOTICE DRR's RULE over rides our rules when at your (DRR) track.
Again, Thanks for making our RAMS group feel so welcome to your GREAT TRACK. I enjoyed the short season I had there last year.
Martin Boyer #52 RAMS :cool:

Im really looking forward to the racing season coming up ! Everyone knows me well enough to know that i am everyones #1 fan ! :) So it should be very " noisy " at DRR this season .... hehehehe aaaaahhhhhhh the smell of the fuel and the sound of the engines. MAN>>>>>> i cant wait !!!!!!! Good Luck to every single driver at DRR this season. LD

I was wandering ......

Does anyone know if Matt Pratt will be doing the announcing this season ???? Just curious, i have always liked Matt and he just has the voice and wit for the job . LD

INQUIRING MINDS WANT TO KNOW ????????? :)

I'm seconding Marty's statement including the fun with a short season.hehe A Big thanks to DRR.

Back