Thanks to Ray Walsh

Before Wednesday night's show, Ray took the time to explain some set-up questions of mine and took the time to explain them. It was really appreciated and helpful as we're still trying to figure a few things out and get things ironed out. He didn't have to take the time to do it, but he did and it was greatly appreciated. Just wanted to say thanks to Ray. We've still got a long way to go but we're slowly making gains.

Ralph Wiltrout #5W

Unfortunately we've been doing it for quite a while and still can't get it to go in a consistent circle. While it's getting better, it's still a work in progress. I know how much work goes into these cars no matter the class and don't ever want to see someone's hard work go to hell because of something I may have done as unintentional as it may be due to a bad handling racecar. I've had my backside whipped every way possible for many seasons. I just thought it was a real decent thing to do on Ray's part to take the time to take the time to explain a few things. He didn't have to do it, but he did. It goes to show that the true spirit of racing is still alive and most guys remember where they came from. Again thanks to Ray, I just really thought that it was a classy thing to do on his part that he didn't have to do, and I thank him for it.

Ralph Wiltrout # 5W

Back