Thanks to the SUGGS!!!

racey8

The Christmas and Make a Wish presentation was AWSOME. Thanks for letting us be a part of the fun. Seeing those kids faces was a great thing for this time of the season. Oh and thanks for letting us play in the game, Greg is still mad that we didn't win.

Tammie

Thanks Tammy!!! I think we had a great turn out. The make a wish thing was awesome..they loved the scooters and EVERYTHING else they got too just as much. thanks Stick and Lisa for the Blues stuff and everybody that brought toys for the tree too...Needless to say Sunday was a Terriable day. We did not get home till after 4 am. DJ didnt quit till after 3:30 am..I think i do a pretty good Carrie Underwood, regardless of what they all say...LOL..It was a great time.
Tell Franko sorry you guys didnt win but He really didnt know much about you to be able to win...lol....You guys better start getting to know each other better...
Also thanks to Micheal Kloos,Matt Workman, Justin Rakers, Dave Thornton, Eric Goetter, Brent Helmkamp, Billy Knebel, Nubb, Randy Bingham, Steven Unterbrink, and Bruce Unterbrink for coming out with their freinds to the party.
We were asked numerous times if this was the last one because we arent racing anymore. And the answer is Probably not. We have way too much fun to quit having them. But 1 suggestion for next year Scott....DONT KEEP ME OUT SO LATE...
Thanks again to all that came and had a great time.

Back