Thanks to tri-city speedway!!!

yawannago

Just wanted to thank Kevin & Tammy for an awesome 3 nights of racing. Car counts were great and the track was always in great condition considering the rain the first two days... Also, thanks for charging a fair price for admission...Can't wait til Mod Mania 2012!!! Tom 1W

i agree as i said in an earlier post tri-city knows how to put on a big show & this was fabulous racing. even mother nature kept the rains & the wind away for a couple great nights. The transponder system they have for time trials although have a few glitches to be expected w/computerized stuff sets them apart from the other tracks. even the track prep in the middle was smooth. just a little disappointing was the size of the crowd. it should have been packed, i guess the rest were too busy dropping $60 a seat for the cards game & spending a small fortune for a nice meals & drinks. hat off to tammy, kevin & their staff for 2, i couldn't make thur, & summitt for sponsoring it, great days of racing & hope the mod mania nights continue in the future & the crowd gets as big as it should have been

Back