Thanks Tri City Speedway

TNracefan

Thank for putting on a perfectly ran show tonight and on top of that, having a racy track all night. Well worth the 520 mile round trip from APSU. Having a test in the morning screwed me out of getting to spend the night up there tonight, but hopefully somehow someway the weather will cooperate for 2 more big nights!

Thank for putting on a perfectly ran show tonight and on top of that, having a racy track all night. Well worth the 520 mile round trip from APSU. Having a test in the morning screwed me out of getting to spend the night up there tonight, but hopefully somehow someway the weather will cooperate for 2 more big nights!

I agree totally. I've slammed tri city before for a couple things but they ran a heck of a
Show last night. No dead time is a good thing. Wasn't no long intermission or waiting time between heats, consi, features. Ran very quickly. Last year on the 1st night I got home at 3:00am. This year I was home at 1:15 and I have a 90 mile drive. Coming back today and staying in the area the rest of weekend. Looking forward to some more great racing. Thanks!!

I agree 100%, I think the best run show of the year, but it did help that the mods had a lot less spinouts & accidents than the normally do, usually they push the time limit in atleast one of their regular races. Maybe it was just a higher class of drivers watching their stuff as they knew had 2 more nights to go. Nothing but fast cars for 5 hrs straight was awesome & a new track record to boot!!!!! Too bad about today but tomorrow with weather cool & low humidity with a wet track,
record may fall again. All I know is the Mod Mania is one the high points of the racing calender for me every year.

Back