thanks ya thief!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sparky

once again a certain rotten stink of a human being strikes again.

went to outlaw show at tri city with gandsons in tow, and what happens, someone decides they need my reciever and 2 5\16 ball more than i did.

i had hoped i would never have to buy a lock for them, i trust my fellow human beings, but thats probably my fault.

so who ever took it i hope that you crack your shin daily on it, you bust your knuckles tightning the ball, { it loosens up] one day you will loose your trailer cause your too damn lazy too tighten it because you had to steal one to even have one.

at least you could have stolen the ramps from hell that was in the bed, i would have paid you for that, you poor excuse of the human race.

so have a good time with them, buy the way god knows who you are, ya better hope and pray i dont find out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sincerly, THE SPARKSTER

Sorry about your mishap sparky. It's a shame that people like that have no respect for other's property that we all go to work everyday and earn money to pay for this stuff. Why can't they just go to the store and buy their own? I guess that would be too much like WORK! :mad:

Similar thing happened to me recently. Only at my house. Been living in my nieghborhood for 8 1/2 years, never had a problem. All of a sudden there's more traffic on my street especially late at night. Kinda gets me thinking drugs. I've got a nice bright light on my cars but forgot to lock my doors one night. Next morning I head out for work to find that my JVC CD Player had been masterfully uninstalled from my dash. While making the police report I was advised that I hadn't been the only one to have this happen. Seems someone had a lot of cars without stereos so they decided to take several of them from the nieghborhood. Just pisses me off that we work hard for the little things that we do have, then some low-life drug user comes along to take it!

Just step back and take a good look at where you were last night.Granite city that town is full of thiefs and hoosiers,enough said!!! :eek:

sparky, your week has ****ed...chasing runaway cars, and now this! But there is a bright side to this, YOU won the NASCAR money!! Now take the money and go buy yourself a new ball or build a new wagon. :) cya at the store!

I bought one of those locking pins for mine. Now the receiver never comes off because I don't remember where I put the key for it.

So, Sparky, you lost one of your balls, but won the NASCAR cash. Man, you is one unlucky lucky dude. Good luck getting your ball replaced........

hillbilly thieves in pevely

in my case they broke into my truck to have there way with my property on opening night.they got me for about $200-$250 worth of stuff.so all the hoosiers arnt in granite city!! p.s. they didnt even take the accetone out of the bed of the truck wich is the first thing i expected to be gone down there!!

Back