Thanks

i just wanted to say thanks to Adam and Ralph for all thier help today at the track, i went to the races without any tools and even after they was done they stayed around and let me use all thier tools, so guys thanks a lot.... Man what a day started out running like poop, but by the end had all the problems fixed and boy it sure felt good, i cant wait till next week when we actually have a good racing surface to play on.

(P.S. brenda please dont hurt me for throwing sand on your car)

jeremy no reason to thank im sure youd do the same thing today makes me wish i would have brought my car but oh well glad to hear you got yours lined out. it was pretty cool to see danny at the track especially seeing he races at another track he seemed pretty intrested in what goes on down there

yea adam u should of brought yours out it was a lot of fun, but the was no bite in the track at all. And i was glad Danny from DMR made it out, i couldnt of asked for nicer guy to sponsor my car, i was hoping to make a better first impression, yesterday was the first time he had seen my car run, them first few passes of 6.5 he was prolly thinking man why did i get my name on that car, but he stayed aroound long enough to see a few very nice runs. Now i just cant wait for next sat.

i figure if all goes good ill have it there this weekend not much work left to be done to it im gonna try to help dad get brendas mobile agian hope i feel better than i did saturday i felt like crap. ive got another set of tires im gonna take with me incase the track is like that agian its just hard to keep moisture in the sand when the wind is blowing like it was saturday. how about verns car that dude was running good especially for not having paddle tires i couldnt hardly believe it

also got some sad news, u guys know who John Shaday, he lost everything today in a garage fire, he was sitting in the living room watching nascar when he heard a loud explosion and seen smoke rolling from the garage, he said there was no saving it. Luckily nobody was hurt but there was nothing at all saved from the garage. So it most likely will be a few weeks before we see plum crazy back at the track because john had todds heads and pistons getting ready to do some work on them for todd, at a time like this it dosent matter but john hadnt taken the pistons or heads to the garage yet but we just gotta have someone else do them so it might be a few weeks.

yea he seemed to be taking it ok, but he wasnt happy, and he also had no insurance on the garage, and thats how he made his living, hes retired but he done a lot of work with his mill and laithe for some extra cash, so its gonna hit him hard.

no clue, he was out there about 4 hours before it started cutting 2 little piece of alum with a jig saw, so it couldnt of been anything from that, it most likely was some sort of eletrical fire, back where it started there wasnt any kind of tools, or anything that would of got hot nothing, so hes thinking something elictral in the walls and it kinda went from there.

aaahhh i see how you are. by the way car looks good pictures dont do it justice. im thinking of building a new car for next year, id like to build a full body karman ghia but man that would be alot of work and who knows if it would even work or not

thanks adam, all i can say is chad can paint like nobody i have ever seen, every bit of it is paint, hes got about 40 hours in the sides alone, wait till u see kevins car its got a wicked paint job as well. my best time yesterday was a 5.51 but the track was horrbile, stevie barton and the guy with the orange dragster was both running 3/10 of a sec slower than last year, so if i could gain 3/10ths watch out haha. Im not sure what it will run yet but it sure felt really really good yesterday so i have no doubt that i will run a lot better than the 5.5s that i ran last year.

my god what did you do to that thing over the winter i can see already ill end up in e.ts i wish i could go back to saturday and bring my car the few new things we changed will prolly wreak havoc on the poor old digger oh well who cares if i wasnt at the track id be sitting at home bored anyway so what the heck. dads talking like he might break out the old wrench it car for this weekendbut not for sure. when will troy have his bike out any time soon

the only thing diff we done was the suspenion, im not sure what it weighs yet thought, they said 1225 but they scales werent 100 percent calibrated, but jason says its dang close so who knows i was thinking about 1175. man its been a long time for the old u wrench it car. and troys bike is a ways off still i think its ready, he didnt do anythin to it since the last race but its still running. i got him some 90.5s for it hes wanting a bigger motor he was going to take them to john this week but it might be a while now.

ive heard rumors flying that there will be a automatic stock buggy this year which is fine but i heard that they were gonna be running a transbrake and a stall converter have you heard anything

yea i did hear he willbe running an automatic, but fromwhat i hear to run the automatic it will take a lot of power away and that in turn will make him not that competitive so we will just have to see how it goes. i dont have a rule book, what does it say in the rule book about all of them things in the stock class?

im not sure i dont have mine with me right now but i would assume that being he will be running stock that it will have to be stock by the way will the guy that was with vern and his dad be running stock also or do you know

Back