That's what I call getting it done....

Uncle Ed.

Team Heidenhain Racing
LANE:

What a show you put on tonight.
I think you lead every lap of the heat race and every lap of the feature. ????
Either you changed some of Jacks stuff out or we need to get Jack some driving lessons.
(Just Kidding Jack):D

Every one did well tonight with just a few exceptions.
All in all it was a clean event for the most part.
I have some paint work to do, but that is to be expected.
I could not get TONY to quit talking about it the whole ride home.
Needless to say he had fun in the drivers seat tonight.:rolleyes:
We all had a ball, just like the old times.:)

See you all next week.
Hopefully we will have all three cars.:rolleyes:
Curse you COMP CAMS!!!!!!

Uncle ED.
Team HEIDENHAIN.

Ed let Tony know I reviewed the tape and he pushed up into me not my fault you got body work to do , it was a fun night see you next week.

mcs

yea, it was a fun night, all 3 of you put on a heck of a show. it was fun to watch and a relief to make it thru the last lap without going airborn again. having jack "rousch" tschannen as a car owner is great. i need to buy him a rousch hat and headsets now. hope to have our pinto car next week, but you know mustangs are looking pretty good. kurt

I think I like this car owner stuff so just run mine next week.

Actually I want to get back in it and on the other hand I don't. When I go out and run 5th or 6th next week I won't hear the end of it.

Great job guys, I was so excited when you called last night I could not even sleep. I hope you get the new pinto tuned in and Lane wins again this year. If Lane could win a feature in three different cars in the same year the real Jack Rousch might take notice.

Good Job Lane

Great run, We'll have Harv's car done by the middle of the week. If you get your's done and Jack drives his again that will help with the car count and pay out.

Congrats Lane!!! AND Congrats to Jack as the car owner!!!

Kurt, Lane and Jack are all true class acts and real assets to the sport. Congrats to all 3!!

Congrats

Glad to hear Lane won an Jack got his first win as a owner, Jack winning one driving is next. Remember Minniestocks a Poor Mans 500 Hundred.

Back