The #20 for 2008

RAMS#20

09 MCS Ministock Champion
Here is the old #20 for 2008

I actually put new doors and fenders on the car and repainted it so the Mustang has a whole new look for this year. I am still a budget racer and do all my own engine work. I do this partially because I don't want to spend the money to have someone else do it and because I really enjoy turning wrenches in my spare time, Tyler and I like to spend time out in the barn playing with the car so we get allot of father son time out of this hobby.

I would like to really thank Fred' Muffler and Car Care for signing on for another year. This is the third year they have been on the car and I could not do this without them. I do most of my own vehicle maintenance and repairs but for exhaust work I definitely use Fred's. This is a great shop and I highly recommend and trust him for all repair work. They have a shop in Wentzville 636-639-1446 and St. Charles 636-946-1446

I also want to thank my mom and dad for helping me out again. They always help me out with a sponsorship and come to most of my races. Dad is also the one who taught me about engines and helps me pull the motor every year. I think we have done it to many times though; we pulled the motor and had a bare block on the stand in an hour and a half.

I am very excited to have a new sponsor this year. The originals band Open Sunday. These guys write their own songs and sing and play them with great energy. If you ever have a chance to see these guys in concert please go, you will not be sorry. The closer you listen to their songs the more enjoyable they are. I think the whole group is half a bubble off but have you ever met a musician that wasn't? Check them out at opensunday.tv and "get yourself on a motorbike".

I also want to thank Steve LaGarce at Duck Motorsports for setting up the decals for the car this year. He used Roy over at In Sight Vinyl Graphics and I was very impressed with the quality of his product. You can contact Roy at tracksidevinylgraphics@yahoo.com

Kurt and Lane are my pit buddies again this year and would not have the fun I do without working with these two guys.

I signed on Gary Whitener at Cody Enterprises to design a t-shirt for me again so I will have some for sale this year. This guy is amazing, his artwork is incredible. Codyenterprises@sbcglobal.com

See everyone at the track
Jack

Attachments

• rams202008.jpg
    rams202008.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 244
Jack

your car is looking like it us racing even when it is standing still. I wish my was as for along as yours. motor is freshind but still in the back of the truck, still bondoing the doors & 1/4 PANNELS. DON"T THINK WE WILL MAKET THE FIRST TWO NIGHT OF RACING .GOOD LUCK TO ALL.

Wow!

THE CAR LOOKS AWESOME!!! i think this is byfar the best work you have done. look forward to pittting with you again this year. i bet the car will look even better under lights.
kurt

Jack.....the car looks Great!! Good luck to you, Kurt, and Lane this year. Hope to pop in there a few times... Let me know when you get those shirts done... I just got my first order pack from Gary this week...He does do an awesome job...

Bill

Here's my 2008 shirts..

Attachments

• Bill Nickelson T-Shirt Front-2008 Revised.jpg
    Bill Nickelson T-Shirt Front-2008 Revised.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 147
  • Bill Niclelson T-Shirt Back-2008 revised.jpg
    Bill Niclelson T-Shirt Back-2008 revised.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 154
car

that looks awesome jack. i cant wait to see it get out there under the lights and runnin. cant wait for racing to start and to be pitting next you you again this year.

Lane

Lookin' good Jack....Glad to see that
you finally used up all that "Ford Tractor"
blue paint.

i am imressed

looks damn good jack, cant wait to pop in a few times and pit with yall. ill be postin a few pics in the next few weeks with mine :D

Good looking car, can't wait to see it on the track. That is if we ever get out of monsoon season.

John Barr
The Trashdog

Thanks

Thanks for the nice comments guys. I can not wait until I get it out on the track. Two weeks till practice so hopefully after this storm system the track has a chance to dry out.

Back