The Adventures of MR (Midget Racer's) Helmet Begins

Evil Warlord

registered abuser
Once upon a time there lived kind, gentle and seldom used racing helmet known as MR Helmet (aka Midget Racer's Helmet). MR Helmet had been tossed away like yesterday's garbage, but then one day a handsome young man from Fredericktown asked to use beautiful yellow and red helmet for an outing. "No problem," said the wicked, long-winded owner of MR. Helmet. "I don't use it any more anyway, just get it back when you can."
That was when MR Helmet decided to make his move for freedom. No longer would he be under the tierrany of person who only raced Midgets. He would find out what all was out there in this big wonderful world!!!
Thus begins the "Adventures of MR Helmet."

First MR Helmet also had to escape from the midst of the handsome young man from Fredericktown. Even though MR Helmet had grown to love the young man, he knew the evil man who only raced Midgets would pester him until he died, what a cruel, cruel man he believed him to be.

So one day when the handsome young man from Fredericktown parked his car at the then closed raceway when he had earlier dared to drive, MR Helmet planned and made his escape.

As he was leaving town, he saw a beautiful truck with fancy looking people on the side of the trailer and the initials, WWE. This intrigued MR Helmet and he hitched a ride.

When they got to the truck's destination, the driver said he would have to work for ride he gave him. So, that Saturday night, in a place formerly known and Kiel and others, MR Helmet was scheduled for a huge real-life experience - he would battle "The Hulkster!!!"

What happened, find out tomorrow when the "Adventures of MR Helmet" continue.......

Attachments

• MR_Helmet.jpg
    MR_Helmet.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 170
  • MR_Helmet_1.jpg
    MR_Helmet_1.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 152
  • hulkboa.jpg
    hulkboa.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 154
alright... this is a feeble and lame attempt at humor(or something). this helmet was loaned out 3 years ago this coming june, and i really do think this person should return this item, as agreed to almost 3 years ago. there have been counless pm's promising the return of this item, starting 3 plus months ago, and still no helmet. just a bunch of empty promises, and untruths. instead we all get an immature story trying to make a less than honorable person out to be some kind of hero. i have lots of 'cards to play', if someone wants to continue this game........

So somebody loans you something, you keep it for three years, then when he asks for it back he's the bad guy?

I don't get it. Seems like a pretty generous loan to me, and judging by how the story is being presented, there was never any mistake about it being a loan or that at some point the item was expected to be returned.

Guess this will just teach MR to be more careful who he loans his Helmet to in the future.

just want to throw this out, so it's considered a public announcement of sorts... what we are talking about is a simpson helmet rated snell 90. this means that this helmet is potentially 17 years old. anybody with at least an ounce of common sense will not rely on 17 year old safety equipment to protect their body in the event of a crash, minor or major in nature.the reasonable life of a racing helmet is less than 5 years. everyone in the racing business should know this already. if they don't, they do now.human sweat, ozone and other factors seriously degrade the foam liners that are inside these helmets, that, during impact, actually are designed to compress a bit, thus saving the brain from possible injury. this helmet, most likely,will not do it's intended job, due to it's age. that is exactly the reason i wanted it back; so no one uses it during actual race conditions. i will not be a part of any circumstances that may lead to someone suffering any type of injury, or death, due to the possible failure of this helmet. if mr. brewington, who has seen fit not to return it, and actually, is part of some sort of sick joke about all of this, decides to continue using this helmet, he is on his own. he, and other competitors around him, should be aware his serious lack of good and proper judgement here. what other serious safety measures has he chose to ignore or compromise? i can only wonder. i really hope mr. brewington returns this helmet that does not belong to him, as he is in direct contradiction to all his advertised religious beliefs and statements. i have posted this statement on the advice of legal counsel. thanks,art knepper. 2/17/07.

just want to throw this out, so it's considered a public announcement of sorts... what we are talking about is a simpson helmet rated snell 90. this means that this helmet is potentially 17 years old. anybody with at least an ounce of common sense will not rely on 17 year old safety equipment to protect their body in the event of a crash, minor or major in nature.the reasonable life of a racing helmet is less than 5 years. everyone in the racing business should know this already. if they don't, they do now.human sweat, ozone and other factors seriously degrade the foam liners that are inside these helmets, that, during impact, actually are designed to compress a bit, thus saving the brain from possible injury. this helmet, most likely,will not do it's intended job, due to it's age. that is exactly the reason i wanted it back; so no one uses it during actual race conditions. i will not be a part of any circumstances that may lead to someone suffering any type of injury, or death, due to the possible failure of this helmet. if mr. brewington, who has seen fit not to return it, and actually, is part of some sort of sick joke about all of this, decides to continue using this helmet, he is on his own. he, and other competitors around him, should be aware his serious lack of good and proper judgement here. what other serious safety measures has he chose to ignore or compromise? i can only wonder. i really hope mr. brewington returns this helmet that does not belong to him, as he is in direct contradiction to all his advertised religious beliefs and statements. i have posted this statement on the advice of legal counsel. thanks,art knepper. 2/17/07.

OMG!!! I've never heard someone so paranoid about nothing. If an out of date helmet is so important I would take him to small claims court. Looks like they are just joking around.

OMG!!! I've never heard someone so paranoid about nothing. If an out of date helmet is so important I would take him to small claims court. Looks like they are just joking around.

How is being concerned about someones safety being paranoid? Art doesn't know if the helmet is being used in competition or not. He wants it back so he can take it out of circulation...."DUH". Maybe they (you) are joking around, but you guys sound like the idiots, not Art.

"Evil Warlord" you are nothing but a chit disturber, have been ever since you joined this board. Have you ever made an intelligent post? You just get on here to stir the pot. Get a life! :rolleyes:

I really don't understand what is wrong with some of you people. If I had got on here and attacked someone or did something hurtful in any way shape or form I could understand all the negativity. I had a great list of adventures planned to lighten up things for everyone during this dull period of time, but I don't want to hurt anyone's iddy, biddy feelings over something we all should be having a good time with. I've never taken myself so serious I could learn to laugh at myself. When a piece of crap old helmet that is destined for the trash can carries that kind of importance in your life then it's time for therapy..... Sorry if I offended anyone..... Well, almost anyone....

he knew the evil man who only raced Midgets would pester him until he died, what a cruel, cruel man he believed him to be.

he knew the evil man who only raced Midgets would pester him until he died, what a cruel, cruel man he believed him to be.

You know, I like a good joke as much as the next guy. But your wording in the above quotes sound like a rip to me. Tell me what's wrong with "only racing midgets?" Must be something you said it twice. To each his own I say. Different strokes for different folks right? Racing is racing. Maybe you just expected no one would side with him. You claim not to be launching any personal attacks against anyone. Seems like you had to know this was something that was bothering Art. Maybe you should have picked a different subject to "humor" us with. The simple fact that the dirthound, mad daddy, or whatever he's calling himself tonight is on your side should tell you something. Maybe I stepped over the line going off on you like I did, but if you didn't mean to attack anyone, than why did you?

who do you think you are fooling with all of your different user id's? we all know who you are, evil warlord, and bob bob. you are supposed to follow rules on here, as you are in a position of (somewhat) authority. this whole thing has drug on for almost 3 years now, and it needs to stop. so much for sending me a pm a week or so ago, telling me to stay out of your life; you jump right back in with childish antics like this. it's not funny, (i can take a joke), but you insulted me a couple of times in your little fairy tale. it does not make you a big man by doing things like this; not in the least.just quit this immature little game, and tell mr. brewington to return the helmet; my reasons are well documented. remember, i have cards left to play, and i'm not joking.this whole thread needs to get deleted, as it serves no real purpose.

here is a picture of midget racer with his precious helmet:D :D :D

Attachments

• midget racer my jhero.JPG
    midget racer my jhero.JPG
    74.1 KB · Views: 148

Back