The Dog Is In The Dog House!!!!!

Which is worse?

I'm not sure which is worse here. On one hand you have Dog using racials slurs. On the other hand you have Dog's son taping a private conversation with his father (without his father's knowledge) and then selling it to the National Enquirer for what is rumored to be a "large sum of money".

I guess blood is NOT thicker than water in the Chapman family.

Hang his son by the nads!! That was a PRIVATE conv. and as he was explaining to his son.Thou it is NOT MENT as said.It will be used that way. I know MANY black guys that use the same word. It is just a BAD habbit. But ' what makes this so bad >> WERE IS OUR FREEDOM OF SPEACH??? I thought that was in our constitution??

I agree. Leland did the wrong thing here. He should be ashamed of what he did to his father. Hey..we all say things in prvt to our close ones..and yea.sometimes it goes overboard when things really get heated up(no excuse for the n word..im just saying..we dont know all what was going on here!!).

I agree. Leland did the wrong thing here. He should be ashamed of what he did to his father. Hey..we all say things in prvt to our close ones..and yea.sometimes it goes overboard when things really get heated up(no excuse for the n word..im just saying..we dont know all what was going on here!!).

I dont think it was Leland according to the article. Chapman used the N-word repeatedly in a profanity-laced tirade in a recorded conversation with his son, Tucker. Either way, it was a private conversation.

Also, people in general need to realize that a "N" can be and is something besides a black person. I know more white "N's" than I do black ones. Racism can only die if people allow it to, and sadly, they/we are not.

MSN.Com says the show is suspended until an investigation into the matter is completed by A&E. So, I wouldn't say it's over yet...

Lizz

My bad. Early report said it was Leland. I believe what your saying. Racism is an evil deal in this counrty still and should never be taken to such extremeties

Isn't it illegal to tape a conversation without the other party knowing, without a court order?

This could be defamation. If so, I hope the kid enjoyed all 3 days that he has the money, because it's gonna be daddy's real soon.

No, he didn't know he was being taped. That's more than obvious. Yeah, I can see it now. "Hey dad, I'm gonna tape you dropping the 'N' bomb, and sell it to a tabloid for a wheelbarrow of money. That cool with you?" You think that a likely scenario? Didn't think so...

Dog has a right to sue the Enquirer too, since they knew it was taped without knowledge. This is a violation of a person's privacy, their freedom of speech, and also a vivid case of defamation of character. You should not be held responsible for what you say in a private conversation in your house, or on the phone in your house. That's a direct violation of your Constitutional Rights. If A&E cancels his show before this is resolved, they leave themselves open to a possible lawsuit as well, since their decision was based off an illegally obtained conversation.

Maybe His Son Wasn't Getting A Piece Of The $pie$. So He Baked His Own.

Right Or Wrong, Dog Didn't Kill Anyone. I Would Never Have Stabbed My Dad In The Back Like That.

Sounds to me that some spoiled rotten little brat needs Daddy to give him an *** whoopin'. A Man's *** whoopin'!

This politically correct crap is out of control. I don't support racism, but i could really care less if dog likes black people or not.I think he also said something about mexicans on that tape too, but no one is getting upset about that. This one thing shouldn't overshadow all the good this guy has done. Go Dog i still love you.

Glennon

This is total BS that this is even being aired to the public .If this crap keeps up.......

1. Kiss your freedom of speech good buy .
2. Kiss your rite to privacy good buy.

This tape was a private conversation,if i was Dog i would sue the *** of everyone involved and woop the **** out of Tuckers azz ...because its not the first time he sold his dad out to the media!!!!!

GO DOG!!!

Thanks.

Money is the rut of all evil. Tuker was in prison on a drug charge, I guess he couldn't find a job and needed money. What better way to make a couple thousand then to sell out your own family

Dog drops the N word in a private conversation, loses his job, reputation, everything.

Snoop Dogg drops the N word on a CD, millions buy it and he gets a Grammy.

Imus refers to some athletes in jest as nappy headed hos. He gets fired, loses his reputation.

50 cent says it, people run out and buy his cds.

Funny old world. It would appear that your right to use the N word or joke about nappy headed hos depends solely on the color of your skin.

Now, if what you can say without getting fired depends on the color of your skin, isn't that racism?:confused:

Back