The Dream 100

Shamrock18

I will be taking my 7 year old son to the Dream 100 for the first time this weekend. Is there anything that is a must see or do while we are there this weekend? Also, does anyone know if we will be allowed in the pits after the races for autographs? Thanks for all of the help. We are really looinking forward to this weekend.

I will be taking my 7 year old son to the Dream 100 for the first time this weekend. Is there anything that is a must see or do while we are there this weekend? Also, does anyone know if we will be allowed in the pits after the races for autographs? Thanks for all of the help. We are really looinking forward to this weekend.

They always let you in the pits after the races. However, some of the drivers will leave early, so you may want to go in the pits Friday night. They also let you go in earlier in the day. It is very crowded especially on the front stretch/souvenier road. In turn 3/4 going towards the pits they have the slot car racing and the simulators. Of course, it costs money, but is a lot of fun. They have many many vendors selling stuff.

They always let you in the pits after the races. However, some of the drivers will leave early, so you may want to go in the pits Friday night. They also let you go in earlier in the day. It is very crowded especially on the front stretch/souvenier road. In turn 3/4 going towards the pits they have the slot car racing and the simulators. Of course, it costs money, but is a lot of fun. They have many many vendors selling stuff.

Thank you for the information!!!

Back