The first annual street stock showdown $5000.00 to win.

dirtboy

sure wish they would do it at tri city this year.got a bunch of good cars around here.there sure is alot of big ones everwhere else.what do all the local guys think?:D

Thoughts

Run four $1500 to win shows-Highland,TCS,Belle-Clair and I-55.Pay bonus for two or three out of four wins. ;)

sounds good

we need to do something! them guys bring alot of fans and money to these local tracks. if they pay $5000 to win they would get a bunch of cars from allover.:D

Can you tell me is this for (pure street) street stock cars. for this race.and are the rules the same as tri-city?

Sunday May 30th 2010 at the Peoria Speedway
Outaw Super Stocks $3,000 to Win and $300 to Start! Also racing will be Modifieds $1,000 to Win and $150 to Start with Hornets paying $500 to Win!

Modifieds and Hornets will be UMP rules and we are working on making them UMP points.

Outlaw Super Stock Rules

1. Any American made full frame or unibody chasis. Must mantain 107" wheel base. Unibody frames may be tied together. Frames must remain stock with the exception of replacing the frame from center of rearend back.

2. Engines- Any cubic inch. No Aluminum heads or blocks. No magnetos. Manual Fuel pumps only. Gas only no alcohol. 23* only. #1 Plug must be inline or in front of upper ball joint.

3. Carbs- 2bl=3000lbs 4bl=3200lbs

4. Transmission- Any. Berts, Brinns, and Falcons add 50lbs in front of motor plate.

5. Wheels and Tires- Any 8" steel wheel, any 8" tire.

6. Body- Must resemble stock. Must have stock appearing nose.

7. Rearends- No Quickchanges

8. Steering- Stock in stock location. Tubular uppers allowed. Steering quickners allowed.

9. Shocks- 1 shock and spring per wheel. Steel body shocks only. No canister shocks or coilovers of any kind.

10. Rear Suspension- Lower control arms 19" to 19 1/2" center to center. Stock type in stock location on Frame. 5" from bottom of rearend to center of lower control arm bolt max. Uppers can be adjustable.

Leaf springs must match frame being used. No monos. No coilovers with slider.

No brake floaters, no J bars, panard bars, biscuits, or lifting devices of any kind.

11. Bakes- must have 4 wheel working brakes at all times.

12. No suspension adjusting from cockpit of any kind.

Super Stock and Modifieds will be group qualifing with the top six after the heats drawing for a startin spot in the dash. Finishing order of the dash will be the starting spots for the feature.

The first 2 starting spots of the Super Stock feature have the option to drop to the rear of the field and if the should go on to win will recieve a $1,000 bonus for a total of $4,000.

Entry fees for the Outlaw Super Stocks will be $75 for pre entry until April 15th 2010 and $100 after April 15th.
Enrty fee includes the drivers pit pass.

Grandstands for adults will be $15 kids ages 7-15 $8 ages 6 and under free
Pit passes $30

The Rock Band 2mass Denial will be playing at the beer tent following the races.
For any questions call Chuck Barnes (309) 219-2236 or Chris Osborne (309) 361-1387
This is a Holiday weekend so must people are off work Monday.
Hope to see everyone there!!!!!!
progress.gif

this will be my first season behind the wheel but yeah, $5000 to win and $300 to start would be an exciting show. im all for it!

whats wrong with the 8" wheel? just more money for tires and wheels if ya go 10". What is safer with a 10" wheel versus a 8"?? I have never really heard of a 8" wheel not being safe. But i have been wrong before too.

BTW congrats again to Jimmy Cummins for winning the above mentioned $3000 to win show at Peoria!

Back