The future is here, LS engines for dirt by Baldwin Racing Engines

We have been working and researching on these LS engines for the last two years or so,everything has fallen into place to start building these engines for the dirt track world, from Modifieds to Late Models, dry and wet sump, these engines are the future of motorsports. GM has taken a small block chevy platform and improved on it in everyway from stronger blocks,raised cams and bigger journal cams to camshaft design, better oiling systems, better rod ratio's, very impressive head and intake design from the leading company in LS engines, with the capability of engines ranging from 350 cu.in to 500 cu.in. the horsepower and torque curves are unreal, H.P. rating's in the 900's, these engines have proven themselves to be very reliable, with a great drivability becuase of the huge power band's. Contact us here today at Baldwin Racing Engines and we can discuss your power needs to see what we can do for your in the 2011 season, 573-225-6886.

These engines have the potential to be the strongest on the market today, we are working on camshaft design right now, they are going to be a very driveable,horsepower and torque out of this world, give us a call today and we can talk over your combination 573-225-6886

Initail numbers look great for price and horsepower and torque numbers, our base LS dirt series engines will include an LSX Bowtie block,Callies Compstar crankshaft,Callies Rods,Custom pistons,Total Seal rings,Custom Roller camshaft,Solid roller lifters,Clevite bearings,fully custom CNC heads for Baldwin Racing Engines with a LS7 design,lightweight hollow stem valves,lightweight retainers and locks,CV or Comp pushrods,Jesel shaft rocker system,gaskets from Fel-pro and Cometic,ARP studs,custom CNC ported and hand finished 2 piece intake manifold,Champ pan,Melling pump,custom fab Logo valve covers w/engraving,front drive distributer and fuel pump, and custom Baldwin Racing Engine plug wires, complete engine ready to drop in and run.
The horsepower and torque numbers are looking like this engine will produce 75 to 100 more H.P. from 6500 to 9000 rpm and torque numbers are 40 more at 5500 and holds a very flat torque curve, this is the new generation small block by Baldwin Racing Engines.
Prices will start around 17500.00 for the Modified version

These engines are going to be distributer fired not coil over plug like the 525 engine is, KRC already has a front pulley set up for these engine as well, give me a call if I can answer any questions for you 573-225-6886.
Baldwin Racing Engines

can save some people freight this week on any thing Callies, we are going up later in the week, for a training seminar and we can bring the parts back to the shop with us, let me know 573-225-6886

Headed to Callies Performance Products this morning for a training seminar, it is on component failure analysis, how to determin what and why something failed and how to keep it from happening,also Bullet cams and Champion oil are there also, just one of the ways that Baldwin Racing Engines stay's on top of the game and learning as much as we can about race engines and parts, don't hassitate to call we have 9 hours of windshield time today, I can answer any questions you might have on engines or related items, 573-225-6886.

Just wanted to thanks Callies Performance Products,Trend Performance,Bullet Racing Cams,SpinTron and Diamond Pistons for putting on a great seminer yesterday in Fostoria,Ohio, it was a 8.5 hour drive for us here at Baldwin Racing Engines, but it was worth the drive, picked up more data and info to help us as a company make more power and reliability for you as the customer, thanks again.
Jeff Baldwin
Baldwin Racing Engines

We are glad to answer any questions you might have on this engine combo are any other, thats what we are here for, to help you as a racer become a stronger car at the track using information to get you there, we want you to lead laps and win races with our engines so were are here to help in any way that we can, so give us a call here at Baldwin Racing Engines @573-225-6886.
Thanks, Jeff Baldwin

The head guy for GM Perormance was here on Tue discussing the new LS series engine with me, he to understands where the sport is headed and agree's fully that this engine is going to be the engine of the future and he is glad to see that we have done so much with it already, he can wait to see it on the dyno to know how much power this engine is going to make, we have spend countless hours making sure that we have a driveable package as well as awesome power and torque,anyway back to the shop to work some more, you can contact us here at 573-225-6886 anytime.
Baldwin Racing Engines

My website will be up and running soon, should look very good, working with one of my customer's in Indiana building it for me, you can also check us out on the new youtube channel BaldwinRaceEngines

This new LS engine from us here at Baldwin Racing Engines is a distributer fired engine, not a coil over plug like the CT525, it will be a legal engine in all class racing, it has all the std bell housing and motor mounts as what the vintage SBC was, it will be a direct bolt in with all the new 21st century technology in it.Give us a call here at 573-225-6886 and we can answer any questions you might have on it.
Thanks, Jeff Baldwin
Baldwin Racing Engines​

Tired of buying race gas, we are too, we are building a pump gas LS engine for our Shaw Mod with a hydralic camshaft for very low maintenance and itis still going to make 685HP, we can hook you up with this combination or many others, check out the new site www.baldwinengines.com or call us at 573-225-6886

We have a bunch of used parts for sale off of a b-mod we just bought, alcohol Demon 4412 carb with mechanical pump for 450.00, works great guaranteed, lightened 3 speed sag with aluminum bell housing and a spare aluminum bell housing for $350.00, aluminum flywheel and Ace lightweight clutch for $350.00, two sets of Schoenfeld headers for a Shaw mod, one set is a part#161 $75.00 on that set, and the other set is a part#1186 we want $125.00 for those, both are in great shape. We also have a Smilies power steering w/reservoir and lightweight v-pulley system part#PPAR002 wanting $150.00 on that and also a Smilies hydraulic throw out bearing part#650-620 with the lines for $100.00, every piece of this was bought brand new this year, raced 8 nights and kept inside all other times, everything is in great shape, give me a call or pm me if you are needing any of these parts. 573-225-6886
Baldwin Racing Engines

Flying to Syracuse, NY tomorrow to have a meeting with the D.I.R.T. series and Bert Transmission's about the new LS series engine we have got going, they are talking about using it in one of there series coming up, and Bert Trans is wanting in on using our car to do some testing with the LS engine as well, the future of this engine is looking better and better all the time.
Baldwin Racing Engines

We got our core engine tore down yesterday to get started on our LS project, we also signed up another customer yesterday on the LS program, he will have a full blown LSX steel block version making 835HP or so, lets get you on the program, give us a call at 573-225-6886​

Back