The gates has Opened

wildchilddrivin

THE ONE AND ONLY
I would like to send my thoughts and prayers to the Eaker family. Warren Eaker has past away. The "Old Man" as many people called him , He has given me help and advice that I will always be greatful for, he will be greatly missed at the track and at our favorite eating place for him and I , that being McDonalds. What a great man that heaven now has. From Bryan Slover and Family

I am very sorry to hear this,,,,Warren was a great man and will be missed...my thoughts and prayers are to the Eaker family

The world has lost a good man today, I sure will miss seeing him at the garage. My thought s and prayers to the Eaker family and to the Taylor's who have been together for many years of good times.

RIP Warren Eaker

For any one that is interested here is Warren Eaker's information. Warren will definetly be missed by many. Our thoughts and prayers are with the Eakers and Taylors at this time of need.

Warren Eaker
Comments 0 | Recommend 0
MEADOWBROOK
April 13, 2009 - 6:25 PM
Warren E. Eaker, 84, passed away at 4:03 a.m. Monday, April 13, 2009, at his home.

He was born Oct. 30, 1924, in Lutesville, Mo., the son of Dewey and Mamie Missouri (Morelan) Eaker.

He married the former Vivian Null in Piggott, Ark., on Dec. 6, 1946. She survives.

He served his country in the U.S. Army from 1941 to 1945, in New Guinea and the Philippine Islands. He was a paratrooper and received a Silver and Bronze Star and the Purple Heart. He was a self-employed carpenter. He was a member of the Bethel General Baptist Church in Bethalto, the Cottage Hills VFW, Bethalto Masonic Temple and the S.W. and UMP Racing Associations. He loved working on his racecar and watching NASCAR.

Besides his wife of Meadowbrook, he is survived by two sons and a daughter-in-law, David and Mary Ann Eaker and Rodger Eaker, all of Bethalto; a daughter and son-in-law, Debbie and David Fleetwood of Bethalto; 11 grandchildren, Jason, Julie, Tina, Jeff, Jeremy, Tonia, Troy, Trisha, Tammy, Autumn and Brooks; 12 great-grandchildren; a great-great-grandchild; five sisters and three brothers-in-law, Lorene Cox of Meadowbrook, Lettie and Bill Simmons of Missouri, Dorma and Dale Mueller of Fosterburg, Wilma Jean Bond of Edwardsville and Mary Ellen and Frank Bessler of Mississippi; and several nieces and nephews.

He was preceded in death by his parents; a sister, Velma Angel; two brothers, Rayburn and Junior Eaker; and a daughter-in-law, Cindy Eaker.

Visitation will be from 4 to 8 p.m. Wednesday, April 15, at Elias, Kallal and Schaaf Funeral Home in Bethalto, where services will be at 10 a.m. Thursday, April 16. Pastor Pat Heston will officiate.

Burial will follow at Moro Cemetery with full military rites by Alton VFW Post 1308.

Memorials may be made to Bethel General Baptist Church.

Online condolences and a guestbook can be found at www.eliaskallalandschaaf.com.

RIP Warren

My wife and I will really miss Warren. He was the guy to make you feel better when the chips where down - always a smile and a laugh. I will miss all his racing stories. Thoughts and prays to all the Eaker Family Mark & Deane Voigt

thoughts and prayers go to the Eaker family Warren was a real good man and he will be missed Everette Stauffer

We lost another proud WWII Vet

Our thoughts and prayers go out to David and Roger and the family,"The old man" was always around with a kind word for everyone. He always cared about his family and friends, and he also liked to stir it up with a little bull if he knew he could get to you! Most of the time about chevys being better than FORDS! NOT.
Warren will be missed but not forgotten.

Mark (Kinky) and Debbie Kruse

We will all miss you "OLD MAN"

Attachments

• LastScan.jpg
    LastScan.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 100

Back