" The Hustler " at MCS

Kenny, You told me you have a goal tonight, and i know you can achieve it. In ALL the track champions and all the many wins, Kenny has never won the feature on a opening night. It is your time tonight Kenny ! Good luck to you guys up at Montgomery County. Have a safe and fun evening ! Ill miss watching you but, will call as soon as i am done at Farmington to see how well you did. VVVAARRRROOOMMMMMM #1 Fan, LeaDonna

The Harris curse is still intact. Kenny once again does not win on opening night. Daryl Dodge wins the feature, Dan Kaminski 2nd and Kenny for the 2nd straight year was 3rd.

It may be better for him to loose on opening night and just win track championships.

Good job though for Kenny the car looked really great tonight.

John Barr
The Trashdog

Way to go Dodge.

Congrats to you both. I missed not being there to fight with you both for the win. Good luck the rest of the season. Hey Dodge looks like that little bundle of joy is a good luck charm. Way to go D.

Thanks LD

Thanks for putting the curse on me LD . I kept looking in the stands in turn 1 , but never did I get a sighting (flash)......LOL You had the whole class out to make sure I didn't win opening nite . Now I know where Brock #14 came up with my opening nite statistics .Way to go Darryl on your FEATURE win !!!!!!!!! Tony are you going to come see us anytime soon ? You can have JC bring the car to MCS even if you can't make it , I think we can find someone to run that new b-mod for you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The"Hustler";)

OH MY GOSH !!!!!!!!!!!

I WAS IN TURN #4 !!!! OH NO ...... SO WHO WAS THAT CAR THAT I WAS FLASHING ????? SOMEBODY GOT TO SEE A REALLY GOOD SHOW,NO WANDER YOU DIDNT WIN THE RACE !!! SORRY :eek: LD

Hey Kenny

I dont think that i jinxed ya, wouldnt you rather take a Track Champion over a opening night win ?????;) I had it all planned ... hehehe LD

Back