The Maryville police need you help Who did or does this side by side belong to?

JD12

C.E.O Davinroy Motorsport
The Maryville police need your help. Who did or does this side by side belong to?

MrZZC_AuSt_98 side by side.jpgPolice are looking for anyone with information about this vehicle in connection with a recent bank robbery at a bank in Maryville. Anyone who has seen this vehicle and has information from the past about it is asked to call the Maryville Police Department at 618-344-8899.

Read more here: http://www.bnd.com/2013/02/28/2513773/maryville-police-search-for-information.html#storylink=cpy

Time to step up and do the right thing anyone with info please give them a call.
Aside from the Manley stickers it also had a TTG memorial sticker on it it was located in the bed behind the seat

Isn't that your side by side biker? Lol
I would bet the atv is also stolen, but I'm no detective.
They will catch the person who done this. I'd bet on it.

Isn't that your side by side biker? Lol
I would bet the atv is also stolen, but I'm no detective.
They will catch the person who done this. I'd bet on it.
I would bet it wasn't stolen. It would have been reported by now. I would also bet you will never see it again at the races. It has probably already been sold. There is almost certainly someone that has seen this article on this forum that knows who it belongs to.

I Would say it is not sold, it's more than likley been impounded, I believe they will find out, & I hope they do.

Back