The only thing embarrassing is your post!

F5 Racer Fan

Go, Speedracer, Go-o-o-o!
Pricecrew01: Everyone is entitled to their own opinions and I disagree with yours. I know the name Price is in your user id, but who knows if this truly the opinion of the Price team itself? It doesn't sound like the ones I know.

Yes, there were some bad choices made by a couple of drivers last night during the race and while dealing with a track official. If they had to do it over would they do it differently? Maybe....maybe not.

But for you to say the entire Pro 4 Posse embarrassed itself and wouldn't be welcome back at DRR is not entirely true. We personally had one official say that he couldn't speak for everyone else but he thought the Pro 4 Posse was awesome and put on a great show. He continued by saying he hoped they would come back. Again, that's just one person's opinion. Just like you have yours, the official has his and I have mine.

The track was smaller than most drivers were used to and should have been driven as such. A driver shouldn't get out there in a large pack of cars and continue to drive it like he's out there by himself. That's not good driving on any size track!

The track crew did an amazing job with the track. It looked awesome and was great to drive according to my son. They should be commended as should Kenny Harris. He put alot of hard work in to this show and we certainly hope he doesn't agree with your post either.

As one Pro 4 driver said tonight at I-55, "There were just too many bulls in the bull ring Friday night."

Kathy Fisher
F5's Mom

My personal opinion...

I am not a track official, I am the announcer @ DRR. Here's what I think.

The 3 way battle for the lead, that as awsome. I enjoyed the show and I would love to see the Pro-4 class return to DRR.

The 2 cars who were driving eratically while leaving the racetrack and in the pits as well, that was uncalled for. As you all know, we have alot of children at our facility, (Go Karts), and someone could have gotten hurt by those actions, whether it be a child, crew member, another driver, official, etc.

Aside of those instances, I think it was a good show. I commend all the other drivers for putting on a good show for our fans. I am not in a position to say that the Pro-4 Posse will or won't come back to DRR. We will just have to wait and see what the future holds. Again, Thank You for coming down, Mike Helvey

Kudos to DRR

Thanks to all involved in putting Friday night's show together......the owner/promoter, the track crew, the officials, the announcer, the emergency personnel and all of the track employees & volunteers.
Thank you all!

That should have been said first above and beyond any other thoughts or opinions I posted earlier. :)

Kathy

I would also like to thank DRR for having us down, the track was awesome and the staff was great. Mike you do a hell of a job for just getting started.

I would like to apologize for losing my cool on the caution but i was very angry with getting slammed on the track lap after lap, this attempt to get the lead from me, was not racing. I did drive into Price while he was stalled on the front stretch, and looking back with a cooler head that was emmbarassing and also probably cost me my first feature win this season.
For that i do apologize.

Jason Crump

well you guys all know me and i never hold a grudge...crump boys call me pussy...lol...and i was talking to chris's dad just before the race about helicopters...lol...it was all uncalled for. everyone got a hott head...i know gary was just frusterated that chris has won like 7 in a row and i am too. but you gotta hand it to him he's an amazing driver...and i hope that jason, stephen and chris are'nt pissed off at me, cuz like i've said before i was'nt in the car i'm just a crewmember...lol...i hope we can remain friends and i really don't want this to carry over into the upcoming weeks at pevely...cuz i know we are in a tight battle for 2nd...but all in all i just think gary was mad because he is the only driver from the pevely posse that has raced there before and he was getting beat...well neways i guess i will see u next saturday...good luck to everyone.

, Matt

Personally, I think you guys ALL need to chalk it up as a bad night at an unfamiliar raceway and put it behind you.... If you embarrassed yourselves and want to make it right, come back and rectify the situation by putting on a cleaner exhibition of your skills for the fans at DRR.

I know that you guys were really excited about being there, and we were too. But DRR, like many other tracks in the area, can't condone rough driving. While the fans love to see you guys beat the snot out of each other and trash cars, the tracks hate it and so do the drivers... It is no fun to race a car knowing that you can't afford to build a new one each week, or knowing that you're gonna have to take food off the table to get it fixed every time. That leads to not having enough cars at the track, and without the cars there is no show! Next time, no matter where you are, limit it to a lil' rubbin' and don't use your car as a weapon;)

On a side note to Jason...(I'm the guy who was on the four-wheeler and told you to leave the track) I appreciate you coming on here and apologizing. I REALLY respect that, and it does change my opinion about you for the future! However, on a personal level I asked you to not speed through the pits Friday and you did so anyway... Please, for the sake of a child, don't allow yourself to do that again. How would you have felt if an 8 year old kart racer would have ran out in front of you in the pits? Next time, no matter how angry you are, stop and think about it. We knew you were mad, you had nothing to gain and EVERYTHING to lose....:eek:

Thanks!
Randy Horton Jr.

Hey Jason, I'll get you that first feature win saturday if you'd like, just as an owner.

True

I agree with DirtSurfer. Chalk it up to a bad night. No hard feelings just shared opinions, Matt. That's what discussion forums are for. The driving was rough Friday night and hours & hours were spent getting the F5 ready for I-55 the next night, but we made it as did the others.

That's the thing that's great about the Pro-4's. You guys consistently put put on one heck of a good show. You all ran hard last night and the fans loved it. Congrats to Ryan Eilers on his feature win, by the way!

Stephen Crump's 360 spin in the front straight away without losing control, hitting another car or giving up his spot still has me shaking my head in amazement! :eek: If I didn't know better it almost looked staged (just joking, Stephen).....way to hold on to it!:D

This holds true for every Pro-4 out there that if there is anything at all that the F5 team can do to help......simply ask. Chris, Greg or myself will try our best. All that's expected in return is a simple thanks. Our (trailer) door is always open. The other great thing is that we know we can always ask for another team's help and they'd give it, too.

See you all at the track next Saturday!

Kathy

True

I double posted by mistake. My finger is as heavy as some of the Pro4 driver's right feet are!

Sorry!

As stated above "Chalk it up as a bad nite" and continue to put on good shows for the fans. The Pro 4 more than likely went back to I-55 and raced each other as if nothing happened Friday nite. The Pro 4 Posse is always welcome at DRR...........

Back