The Pain and Suffering for those Pi$$ing and Moaning about everything @ BC is almost over!!!

racing_fan2

racing_fan2
Your suffering is almost over...only one more night to Pi$$ and Moan about BC, AARA and Pig in a Poke...after Friday night this will all be history. Next year only the strong tracks with deep pockets will survive (TCS and I-55). Then you can move on, regroup and prepare to Pi$$, Moan and Beach about them too.

Nuff said!!!

Sorry Bomber Momma it's not a rant....just tried about how everyone trashes everything from the food, to the promoter, and AARA for how the races are managed...even asking why there is dirt on the track tonight. It just get old....very old, I’m sure Stan would let anyone willing to invest their hard earned money to attempt to run BC. Then the new promoter could hire different track officials, have Outback Steak House manage the cessions stands and have valet parking for all spectators. Lastly build air conditioned grandstands and have a dome placed over the track so they can race during thunder storms.

But then I'm guessing people would complain that the A/C was to cold, or their blooming onion got dirt on it, or valet parking attendent did'nt wash and wax their cars for free during the races.

Thats all for now....I'm done!

Obviously there are problems with the way things are done with the track and the way it is ran if they dont know what to fix will it get fixed.You *****ing about constructive criticism will not get it fixed either.

we are all just soooo sorry; i was under the impression as PAYING CUSTOMERS we all had the right to voice our concerns about how us, generally as a large group, would like to see things differently. lets just assume for a second this was a movie theater, not a racetrack.(incidentally, i dont recall seeing anyone complain about the dust at BC. tri city, yes, and pevely, yes, but not at bc) back to the theatre analogy; you pay 10 bucks apiece for your family to walk in, you pay well over 20 bucks for a big popcorn and a couple of sodas, you sit down, the place is a mess, the movie was good, but the sound was poor, or any one of several things that could be wrong. would you complain to the manager, or would you just not go back. if you dont complain, then nothing will ever get fixed. that what we are all trying to do... fix whats wrong, so it gets better, and it survives!! i suppose that little idea escaped you entirely. instead, you make the paying customer look like the bad guy. get a clue, dude, because you really dont get it, do ya?

Obviously there are problems with the way things are done with the track and the way it is ran if they dont know what to fix will it get fixed.You *****ing about constructive criticism will not get it fixed either.

I sure hope you don't think you have been "constructive".... Constructive isn't whinning and crying like a bunch of children behind a computer screen. Constructive is talking face to face with someone, about an issue you may have. I garuntee it will be looked at and tryed to be solved a whole lot faster and with more care than any of the Bull S that most of you spew on this "constructive" forum. What a joke!

Racing Fan Did you ever stop and think to your self that allied is not the ones shutting the track down? That maybe Stan is complaining about losing money? There is not reason that BC should be losing money, yes the food ****s but hey we all love racing and i will just drink some more beer. Seriously folks we all keep bashing Donnie and Allied its really not there fault at all if only everybody knew the true story that Stan doesnt want told the B*tching would be against someone else i.e Stan.

Blake

I sure hope you don't think you have been "constructive".... Constructive isn't whinning and crying like a bunch of children behind a computer screen. Constructive is talking face to face with someone, about an issue you may have. I garuntee it will be looked at and tryed to be solved a whole lot faster and with more care than any of the Bull S that most of you spew on this "constructive" forum. What a joke!
Sorry bud your dad is never wrong just ask him,He and some other officials have screwed over some loyal drivers that show up week in and week out this is a fact.I will give a few examples1.last year when Aaron Kleine was involved in an incident after the feature was over with Dondero his car wouldnt start and the corner guy told him he had three minutes to get in his mod or forfeit his front row start. He told the official he could weigh the late model without him in it and it would be legal. The official said no, Aaron got out of his car and soon as his feet hit the ground was told he was dqed.Then he goes to get his check after the races and was given 50 dollars tow money not even the 100 to start money,the old man at the window told him not to race two cars there,that is a typical Allied attitude for a driver that puts on a hell of a show week in and out. Is that how you would keep your car count up? 2.The night Clay Bauman won the feature, Mike Schulte and Don Klein started front row a lap and a half was completed and Mike was 3/4 car ahead of Klein, and Klein got the gift from the scorers it wasnt even close but since it was Dandy Don he got the spot.They tried to give him the damn feature.3 last week at the 100 lapper at the drivers meeting it was said if you hit a car under caution you will be parked.the late model heat race starts and Mike Schulte passes Standerfer clean and gets dumped then while turning his car around Mike makes a gesture to Rodney like what is his problem rodney runs his nose over and is put ahead of him surely the officials seen that but nothing done about it of course.this is not whining it is telling the truth like it or not!When you get take out the *****hole that does the takeout should not start in front of the guy he just dumped.

Back