The Pritz Family!!!!

lostrcr362

miss 33 cj
hey just talked to ashley her and her husband Jason( drives for dixon) are going to be having a little girl!!! so go and spoil her!!! brooke is going to be a big sister!!! congrats to ashley and jason!!!!

shannon

Thank you yes it is a girl we had them check twice just to make sure...Brook is going to be a big sister and she came up with the name princess I don't think that will work though ....

well Congrats to you also then maybe the world will have another world famous race car driver ....haha and I was never at your house so if it don't look like you better talk to good ole billy...haha

Aw! Thanks Shannon!!
i cant believe its a girl, i was soooo determined it was a boy
Jason an I are still happy!
We were just talking about baby names last night cuz we had picked out a boy name notta girls lol i cant wait!
~~Mrs. Ashley Pritz~~

well Congrats to you also then maybe the world will have another world famous race car driver .
Brook lose her ride? :D Congrats on another one. Better cut that thing off, no more chaseing the lady's I see:rolleyes::D Good luck racing. Name the new one after me. I say KIM or uncle Kent:D See ya soon. Congrats to you too Ashley

I don't think we'll name the baby kent but its a thought...and no brook did not lose her ride she is already world famous I need to get her in her cart down there this summer when she wants so her and james can gt down and dirty man on second thought that sounds like a lot of work they will be tearing them up all the time....

Kent, Brooke's riding around in a limo these days. Thanks to her Nana and mom for selling her fund raiser she won the grand prize which was going to lunch in a limo.

Brook lose her ride? :D Congrats on another one. Better cut that thing off, no more chaseing the lady's I see:rolleyes::D Good luck racing. Name the new one after me. I say KIM or uncle Kent:D See ya soon. Congrats to you too Ashley

Thanks! Jason's right, it could be a thought, but it would be hard, we'd have to name her something like..... Kentaya (kent-taya) lol

ALSO SHANNON, GOOD LUCK TOMORROW!!!
(dont take the s*h*i*t from "guys" like last week)
Mrs. Ashley Pritz

lol thanks ashley i miss racing with you and seeing you!!! i wont be taking any anymore! i learn from the best some chick named dozer who knows!!! good luck to the dixon crew... and oh ya shannons a cute girl name lol or dixie!!!!

lol thanks ashley i miss racing with you and seeing you!!! i wont be taking any anymore! i learn from the best some chick named dozer who knows!!! good luck to the dixon crew... and oh ya shannons a cute girl name lol or dixie!!!!

i know how sad, we live 2 exits away from each other an i seen u more when i still lived in MOCO an u lived in st. peters,
Yeah i remember that dozer girl, i think she looked at it is, its just side panels you can always beat em out! :)Dwell Jason did!:D) lol
Just think a few years there will be a new Little Lady Dozer!!!
Shannon is a good name, but then ill be wantin ta call her shanna banana an i believe someone is already called that!:rolleyes:
~Mrs. Ashley Pritz~

For the uneducated that care so much,
I was pregnant,(Jason didnt know) an then Jason an I split up for awhile (few months) Yes we started seeing other people (Brandi & Josh), we ended up working things out an we got back together. Thus Jason Purposed in the sweetest way ever on V-day we got married a little over a month later!
Relationships have their ups an downs i have learned but right now My husband an I are doing extreamly well an cant await the arrival of the new addtion to our family, our little girl.

Deanne, i would love to be civil about everything really i would, i dont want brooke or jason to be put in the middle if we dont care for each other much.

Congrats from the old Mrs.Pritz. By the way Jason I thought you said this kid wasn't yours......:)

ok wow i didnt start this post for idiots that dont know what the hell is going on to run their mouths!!!!!!!! if you didnt notice ashley is the one jason is married to now so why do you care? and before you go and criticize anyone learn the facts first!!! and deanne no i dont know you but i really dont care you run your mouth and we will have problems! just because you are jealous of ashley because she is beautiful, caring, loving, and amazing and incrediably supportive. im not saying this to be a ya you know but you need to get your facts right!!! thanks!!!!

CONGRATS JASON AND ASHLEY ON YOUR NEW LITTLE GIRL THATS ON HER WAY!!!!!! AND BROOK YOU ARE GOING TO BE AN AMAZING BIG SISTER!!!!!!

~~SHANNON~~

Yeah I was gonna say the same thing but all the ones being negative are deanne and her family so oh well I guess she is still Jealous or something not sure But yeah brook is my heart she is my right hand man we always have a blast and she loves going to the races ..she said she wants bunk beds so she can sleep on top and her baby sister can have the bottom and she can take care of her .Brook is really exited.

lol they make beds like that! she will be an amazing big sister! you can tell brook loves daddy and ashley because i know she laches on to ashleys arm at the races! so cute!!! what a great family!

ok wow i didnt start this post for idiots that dont know what the hell is going on to run their mouths!!!!!!!! if you didnt notice ashley is the one jason is married to now so why do you care? and before you go and criticize anyone learn the facts first!!! and deanne no i dont know you but i really dont care you run your mouth and we will have problems! just because you are jealous of ashley because she is beautiful, caring, loving, and amazing and incrediably supportive. im not saying this to be a ya you know but you need to get your facts right!!! thanks!!!!

CONGRATS JASON AND ASHLEY ON YOUR NEW LITTLE GIRL THATS ON HER WAY!!!!!! AND BROOK YOU ARE GOING TO BE AN AMAZING BIG SISTER!!!!!!

~~SHANNON~~

Couldnt have said it better myself shannon!
What's that saying again???
Man its my fav! an i cant remember.....
Oh yeah!
"Fire starters always get burned"

Yeah Brooks latches on at home too unless she is sleepy then she's daddys girl for sure, she falls asleep the quickest on his chest! its adorable ill have to get a picture an send ya one!! Ill get ya family picture too when u come over for the baby shower (or b4)
I cant wait for her new little sister to come so we can update our family pictures! An then get pictures done of just Brook an the baby.

Im gettin my pregnacy pics of jason an I dont in 2 months or so, that way im really big! lol

~Mrs. Ashley Pritz~

aww im sure they will all be beautiful!!!look at mommy and daddy! give brook a big hug and tell her to give you a big hug back!!!!

Back