The Racing Community

H3 Racing

I want to express genuine appreciation and admiration of what our team has observed in the racing community we didn't know existed before we started racing last year. The casual fan could never know the willingness of most drivers and teams to help another in their time of need, no matter what the circumstances. I've seen it many times already in the season and a half we've been racing at Federated. The most recent example was Saturday night. We got caught up in a pretty serious snarl in turn 4 during our Sportsman Heat, rendering our car virtually unable to even be trailered without some repairs. However, we got it fixed and ran all 15 laps in the feature, but, not without the help of fellow racers. I need to thank Pat Hawkins, PJ Pasiglia, Bryan Richards, and everyone else in the pits that offered their help, tools, parts, and knowledge. We finished last, but at least we got to race. And at the end of the day, that's all we wanted to do.

Thanks to Trey Harris also for your help the past few weeks. He might be the best example of what this thread is about. Thanks Trey!
There's a lot of good people in all classes. That's one of the things that makes racers a special breed. Lord knows a lot of people have helped my no driving ass lol and I really appreciate it and respect everyone for it! And yes I'll post my name!
Ralph Wiltrout
5W Modified

Thanks to Trey Harris also for your help the past few weeks. He might be the best example of what this thread is about. Thanks Trey!

I myself have never talked to Trey Harris but I've heard from others that he's a nice guy too. He is a good racer and his cars always look well prepared also.

Back