The rock!!!!!!

portamix

I can't understand why anyone in their right mind would think I would want the track to fail, Heck it's two doors from my house!!!!!!!!!!!! When it comes to the rain outs, I always put in my post (FOR THE TRACKS SAKE I HOPE IT POURS)!!! Also when someone turns the water on (who calls to let you know about it)? As far as chasin' anyone around the court house or even threatin' some one!!!!! How dumb would that be I don't threaten!!!! I just don't like being put in the position to have to explain myself!!!!!!!!!! Now you believe what you want, but you're barkin' up the wrong tree!!!!!!!!!!!!

No body chase him he is making that up he know;s he was in the wrong that;s what i;am talking about he had to much to drink i guess . he know you are not like that. and yes tommie you always call you man when the water is left on . i know you don't talk bad about the track.but big head gaurd he tell us every thing then run and tell everybody what we said and YOU KNOW WHO BIG HEAD GAURD IS HE ASK US TO VOTE FOR HIMLOL LOL LOL

Back